Pedalboard Pictures!

Guys thanks for the comments, I'm not exactly a Gilmour fan though, but I do admire his playing.

LOL! Yeah I did, great sounding pedal yeah! I'm very lucky to have got it.

Btw did you see my face change when I heard you shred up pentatonics? :D

Great playing man!

bro Chris...I'm really v glad that u like the menatone so much. There is a lil part of me that regrets letting it go, but I've come to terms with the fact that I need to try more stuff before I really settle, and to do that...some things just gotta give...:(

Gotta try ur BJF!

too bad couldn't be there today. glad to know it was good!

Edder, nice to meet you today! I totally forgot to kop' your sticker! :lol:

Kenneth, you gotta check out the Bjf for sure, if you ever get a chance just buy! I a/b with the menatone and the Bjf is almost on par with the menatone. But I gotta admit that the Bjf is much more amp like than the menatone. If you wanna try just let me know! :)

*gasps* Moogerfooger analog delay!

doesn't that thing cost a small fortune?

by the way, you're that guy who used to work at Island Creamery right? very familiar face. I'm the guy that used to hang out a lot with Bernard at Guerrilla Games

heh. Dang it. I miss tags every year too. was looking forward to try some crazy stuff. sigh. Chris, thats one nice board! MOOG>

Yo mockstarr!

You're absolutely right, I worked at Island Creamey for over a year, it was my part time gas providing job when I was in Uni. I'm not there anymore though, working fulltime now.

Yeah you're right it did cost me a small fortune, but I saved really long for this, and it was my birthday I decided to give myself a nice treat! And plus Misse's service was great!

J_M_S, your memory lane also very nice, maybe one day we should A/B them!

8O ...menatone 8O

nice to meet ya'aLL ...had a great time...!

darn Ed ...me loved that *mojo* brew of yours :partyman:

hur hur hur.... 30th June bro goose bro... east coast beside the makan center.... you know what is going on there!

SoulJah: if you used to work on saturdays at island creamery, i probably see you every saturday cause i go to serene centre every sat.

Back