Pedalboard Pictures!

haha lol ya faizal its pretty nice how come u sold it off?were u by any chance the one at ebenex that time wit the guy wit the ibanez wit green pickups than he jammed wit one small boy "fade to black"?

My Pedalboard

Here's the latest shape and form my board has taken.
f_Boardm_905f2f7.jpg

There's just not enough space for all my pedals to play along. I've narrowed the choices down to these few. Just enough for all the sounds I need during jams or if I ever have any gigs.

There aren't really many pedals on my board per se. 7 of them, but space a big concern due to the size of the Moogerfoogers. I've decided to keep things simple with 2 gain stages, the bjfe Dyna Red and the RC Boost.

Signal is as follows, Guitar - RedWitch Moonphase - Robotalk - RC Boost - Bjfe Dyna Red - Moogerfooger MuRF - Moogerfooger 12-stage Phaser - Boos DD20, powered by Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus. All on a Misse Small Board, I change the carpet on it myself. The new carpet works great, I've actually done the mod for a couple of close friends too.

I went down to Ebenex today with my good friend, Nanoshred. Checked out the PT-PRO, as enticing as it is, I can't imagine myself carrying something so big to jams. But the flesh is weak, I might just succumb to one soon!

I've still got a couple of pedals lying around, some on loan to friends, and some at home.
f_triom_b41e563.jpg

The BB preamp and the Mojovibe are up for sale by the way. ;)

Thanks for looking!

Christopher.

chris, i think your "afew pedals lying around" is an understatement. and i still remember the awesome sound of the dynared man. thanks again for the recarpet job you did man.

in days of yore from western shores. dum dum dum dum dum dum dum.

christopher, was good to meet you in the shop today.

good luck selling those pedals - i'm sure they will sell, its just a matter of price.

do consider the pt-pro. not trying to hard-sell, but from the no. of pedals you have, you should get one.

always good to see softies meeting in the shop. come friday, we'd have alot more room for everyone to chill out and try the pedals.

don't worry. no obligation to buy!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

hey souljah, could you pm me on how you got the sunface and how much it cost you? i've been wanting a fulltone 69 for really long but its discontinued so i guess ill have to go sunface...

yeah :lol: too bad my wallet doesnt like tgp's info very much.

i got a fulltone OCD and man it was great, another reason why i wanted the '69. 235 USD for the sunface is killer compared to the '69.

yeah :lol: too bad my wallet doesnt like tgp's info very much.

i got a fulltone OCD and man it was great, another reason why i wanted the '69. 235 USD for the sunface is killer compared to the '69.

markedymark
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:07 am Post subject:
the best is yet to be! fellow acsians reveal yourselves! Laughing

haha, aye! the best is yet to be.
ACS(I) IB programme (J2 equivalent.) student here!

Hello fellow Acsians!

I'm a hardcore Acsian here, Acjs, Asc Barker (WOOT!) and Acjc too!

Loved Acjc so much I decided to spend more than the required time there ;)

suckasucks my Anal-og sunface cost me quite a bit. I shan't reveal the price here, but it was money well spent! Bought it from TY Music, CK is a pleasure to deal with.

He's up there with the best of them in the music retail business in Singapore. Kept me informed the whole way through, from my initial order, letting me know when the product was arriving, and even delivered the pedal to me!

I value retailers who go the extra mile for their customers no matter how big or small the purchase amount it may be.

Highly recommended!

I just had to chime in.. I was from ACPS, ACSS, ACJC. Blue blood. Lol.

But i'm way ahead of most of you guys.. during my time, there was no ACS(I) yet, just ACSS.. and ACPS was still in Coleman street...

Nice pedals btw. LOL..

Back