Pedalboard Pictures!

the g-labs looks huge man.

anyway those voltage controllers dont really sound like real aging batteries. i believe those sag controls like the PP2 has just reduces the voltage, whereas an ageing battery has a lower voltage and current.

100mA is alot too, like what blueark said about the ds1 and ts9. i think the zvex fuzz factory runs on about 3 mA.

The G-Labs PS-1 looks great! Wish more of these foreign products will get into the international market, or we're always stuck using American ones.

But all in all... the Voodoo Labs PP2+ is cheaper than both mentioned non-American products...

There are different versions of the PP2+ for different regions of the world.

I got the local voltage one. Jon__ has the USA version so he brings a transformer with him.

The Zoom G9.2tt is really good actually. I've never tried the Vox Tonelab so I cannot make any comparison. The Zoom G9.2tt sounds almost like my analog pedals (BOSS MT-2 and BOSS DD-6) although my analog stompboxes are a tad better.

There are many variations and combinations of effects I can play with and with the 3D expression pedals, the options are almost limitless. I love it actually and I probably want to swap the stock 12AX7 tubes with Electro Harmonix 12AX7 Gold pin series. Read from some forum that these can improve the sound by much more.

Here are more pics

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m124/Grumpyfella25/?action=view&current=S1030009.jpg

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m124/Grumpyfella25/?action=view&current=S1030006.jpg

pujangga , nice board bro. witht tht cute pink pedal the top left hand yeah?. ha . good stuff ya got there man...AND I WANT YA WHAMMY!!

my new rig transfered over from a misse small board still not completed...bought the metal muff and crushzone from ebenex yesterday thanks guys
my board(it looks abit messy as i havent stuck the velcro down yet:
IMG_1311.jpg

BTW the wah is for sale its a GCB95Q wah 2 months old

hey guys got a question... a tuner can go any where in the signal chain rite? lets say i dowanan a/b it out of my chain

i think it's best to put at the start of the signal chain so tone suck doesnt compromise ur tuning. correct me if i'm wrong.

Rearranged sequence of pedals as well as added a couple more.

pedalrig.jpg

Path A - Tuner

Path B - comp - chorus - dist 1 - dist 2 - eq - reverb - modded chromatic talent gauge

The T.G gives me a visual representation of how well I play.

Comes with 2 outputs. One for tone suck and the other mute.

Pretty wicked piece of gear. Check out below for full blown picture.

TALENTGAUGE.jpg

Back