Pedalboard Pictures!

Hehehe.

Actually the blue box has it... mix out the octave you get this ridiculously hugh synth distortion thing.

And Pathein, you are right on the synth into fuzz thing. Gets you that insane sustained notes. And its very quiet.

I'm just curious actually...

For now, its the Beano. Time for mojo.

Beano will be in the drive section.

Guitar --> other stuff --> looper -->

LOOP A = Beano --> Bstone --> Subdecay Flying Tomato --> Skreddy Screwdriver -->

other stuff --> Boosty --> amp

Or if I got a tube amp on stage, then Beano to it.

Don't even think I'll get to use the Beano with a tube amp much on-stage... most of the time at home only. :roll: Sad because that tone I heard with the Analogman Beano into my Goblin was just... Wow.

What to do? See if the Beano can be used with other dirt pedals, which some users reported sounds great too.

At least, I got a piece of history (sort of) here. :D

Dude. Rangemaster --> Tube amp.

Its sick.

Bloody sick.

And it still cleans up well with the volume knob!

Its an old known fact though... this rangemaster thing.

Actually, its kind of similiar to what's happening in a Skreddy Screwdriver? Treble boost into fuzz...

well since this is a pedalboard thread, i realise alot of you guys are using the one spot, to power the pedals...

hate to hijack this but can anybody share their views about the better pedalboard power supplies? Please feel free to comment on the Voodoolab pedal power 2 plus, or the MKS pedal pad ones(anyone tried it yet?) or the gator G-Bus-8-us?or hey even the DC brick?

Thanks in advance!

ah yes, shredcow has msned me almost immediately with all the info, too much in fact..(juicebox all.. 8O )

thanks dude!

Just For everyones info, for pedalboard supply, it seems that isolated outputs are the way to go!

So amongst the ones queried, the voodoolabs one is the one that qualifies. :D

Hmmm...... For me, the 1SPOT serves me well. Theres no need for me to spend extra $$$ for PP2+, etc. I dont know for others who are using PP2+ or DC Brick, etc... MAybe the current from there are bootek???

heheh, i dunno man, after using one spots( i use 2 on my board) for quite a while, i feel like im getting some floor noise, so im kinda leaning towards something "quieter".

well it could be all in my head.

Lets say u have 13-15 pedals on the board & PP2+ power like; 8 pedals??? So you need 2 PP2+ to power all pedals & 1 PP2+ is how much???$100+ - $200+. I wont spend that kind of $$$ :lol: :lol:

:smt075

your one spot has got only one output which you daisy to many ....why not have 8 ??

TeeseBin.jpg

coz anything more is noise and pain ...when you play LOUD !!

leecs: a PP2+ cost around S$300.

BTW, is it possible to daisy chain the PP2+? Provided the total mA of the pedals are well within the PP2+.

Back