Pedalboard Pictures!

hur hur hur welcome to soft!

anyways... i know how to get tones in my head but can i play?

sadly no.

thats why i build pedals part time and drink beer full time. :twisted:

LOL.. im alright bro.. just ORD-ed hur hur..

for your informtion people... DEAN here is a really nice guy. My Final project in SAE was deleted like 3 or 4 times in the computers.. So i had to REDO and REDO and REDO and finally he helped us out in the studio and also spared a large amount of space in his ext hdd to store our files... thanks babe \m/

various changes from the last 2 years. Some boards pics, some table tweaking pics etc.. Table tweaking pics all workable setup, tone lost or suckage is no concern, main point is to play and make lousy sound with hyped up gear, destroy the goodness so often associated with booteek..

103.jpg

therock2.jpg

misse old board and my old board...circa 05
t4.jpg

lost.jpg

117.jpg

hog1.jpg

330.jpg

364.jpg

384.jpg

498.jpg

503.jpg

delay and more delaysss session
535.jpg

698.jpg

730.jpg

735-1.jpg

766.jpg

874.jpg

tone suckage is a must for me, coz without tone suckage, theres no signature tone... :lol:

jms: the ds is capable of usage as instrument with certain software and able to combined with geetar effect to play around..

pathein, you liar! your pictures are year 2000!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

anyway is your rig warm, transparent and true bypassed? :twisted:

the guitar program can only be strummed, no single notes thou. But lotsa controls, from dynamics controls, up/down stroke differences, muting sound and plentyful of chords to choose from. The english version shud be coming out soon if not wrong, with more features than the japanese version of that "game"

but then, imho for music side with the ds, theres more to do with homebrew/unofficial program written by enthusiasts and distributed over the net than those official releases...

Back