Pedalboard Pictures!

another set up of some new and some of my other pedals.all in small misse board
cheers

DSC01040.jpg

yes i am dude. ys i am... but im still having tht need for the empress trem in my bones. ha ha, tbd is a sit down with it all day to figure it out pedal. but yeah i am now tht i have. ha ha

latest incarnation of my board (it's a couple months old):

z.vex vexter fuzz factory -> z.vex super duper 2-in-1 clean boost -> lovepedal eternity overdrive -> 80s ibanez ad9 analog delay -> custom looper by ark with tuner out and feedback loop -> digitech jamman looper/phrase sampler -> bbe sonic stomp

in the loop:
boss hr-2 harmonist -> line6 echo park -> ibanez lf7 lo-fi

all powered by a usa voodoo lab pedal power 2 (shown with converter for sg voltage) with a daisy chain. the tuner is a boss tu-12h, and peeking in the lower left corner is a digitech fs3x footswitch to control auto-record and scroll through loops on the jamman. most cabling is george l's.

first they make this crappy little gadgets ...given them names ...people buy em and give em even shorter names ....how wonderful :lol:

Yah... I choose my pedals by colour. If only they made pedals less vibrant and graphic intensive... :lol:

The next thing I really need now are guitar lessons... :oops:

deanluah, noticed that none of those pedals are TBP, isnt it a pain? really admire how u could do with so much tone suck

and btw is deanluah ur actual name? i noe a person whose name only differs from the first letter of ur name haha

by the looks of it. most of his pedals will be on all the time. so i doubt it really matters. besides, there are worst ones when it comes to all buffer line up in previous posts.

Back