Pedalboard Pictures!

Thanks Life55, Suckasuck and gibbytones for your sincere advice.. Sorry for troubling you all.. I'm really a noob in analog pedals..

Thanks again guys for your generous help..

Now I will go and try the pedals that you all recommend me.. Heh Heh

May The Force Be With Me!!

star_wars_2001.jpg

:twisted: :twisted:

and like 1 pedaltrain not enough to train your arms you got another bag with 2wahs and a digipitch.

i wanna know how to carry them around.

tany: I'm not sure about the AC-3 since I'm using an AC-2, but so far it's been okay. I set my 'body' setting between 10 and 11 o'clock and my top at 1 o'clock. It's at standard setting. I also swtich to my neck or mid pups...it works better with a single coil, imho.

gibby: With two arms. :) Actually, I don't carry them around much since I haven't performed live in ages, so no probs there. Oh, and just to clarify, it's one Dunlop GCB-95 Wah and one Dunlop GCB-80 High Gain Volume Pedal.

Here's my updated main pedalboard, as simple as i can get, oh yeah, by the way, i play mostly classic 70's/blues/alot of hendrix-hence the mojovibe is super for me. :D

rig3.jpg

rig-1.jpg

haha i found my old pedals and decided to show you what gas can do to a person, take this as a warning my friends. :D

rig4.jpg

rig5.jpg

sorry for the long post 8O

Snuffle - good! I suspected it was a cp9 as well! I got one coming in very soon, how is the sound quality? Heard Dave Gilmour used it...

its so so lar, had it for a long time, its very very subtle, but i love my analogman one better, just my taste thats all.

remember its quite subtle, not really in your face :D

Back