Pedalboard Pictures!

SoulJah, i succumbed to the ptpro. my misse board was to small for all my pedals too. after much thought, i couldn't resist the temptation of buying the ptpro. my misse board is now used to house my tonelab se. hah

Sorry to spoil the AC nostalgia, but this is a thread on pedalboards, fellow Acsians let us not digress and stay on topic. :D

Nice to see so many Acsians here btw! ;)

:) me too acsian here. woot ac pride and tradition man.

Good to see all u guys emerging from your hobbit holes.

okay to stay on topic...

wahhhhhhh. GAS BROTHER GASSSS... nice pedals!

an empty pedaltrain pro will weigh a ton..lol...me and beez had a fun time just carrying 1..it would be a great pedalboard for a pro gigging musician in my opinion..not for someone like me...a noobie..lol

l_6383f31ab4c724c4de0aa0e7932d76d6.jpg

My updated pedalboard..: )

hey indigo blues, i also did my pri school in coleman (85-90), sec 1 in old barker rd and the rest in dover (91-94). which year were u in?

sorry, back to pedalboards. :oops:

Man!!! This is a thread about pedalboards, not your school days. Post your pedalboards!! hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Went down to Tags today, was great stuff! My first tags yet!

Nice to finally get to meet guys like Edder, Goose, CK from TY Music, James, Randolf, Empty71. And meeting Nanoshred, Zhi Xiang, Snuffle, and of course once again Mr Misse. I miss you leh.

Me and the Sexay Miss-e, not quite sure what his other hand is doing...
pics048.jpg

A view of the Misse table...
pics047.jpg

I tried a whole load of pedals today, very impressed with the stuff Goose has done. Prior to today I have only tried out his compressor, good stuff! The drive pedal I had a go with today was great, really nice smooth OD tone, worked great with my menatone as a boost. Really impressive!

Thanks to my girlfriend for being so patient! :D

On a more "pedalboard" related note, guess what followed me home from Tags...
ABCD0012.jpg

Thanks to Mr Misse for bringing this specially down for me, and giving me the opportunity to try it out despite the inconveniences. :)

I spent the last hour or so wiring up the board once again, the Bjf, dd20 and robotalk, are gonna take a break for a while. Added the Menatone KOTB courtesy of KennethC, thanks bro! And yes my holy grail of delays added in as well, courtesy of Mr Misse.

ABCD0016-1.jpg

ABCD0015-1.jpg

Finally an opportunity to use these blue cable ties I kop'd from my dad! I'm supre anal about wiring, I try my best to keep everything as neat as possible.
ABCD0014-1.jpg

BEST BLOODY ANALOG DELAY I HAVE EVER PLAYED!

Yo chris - superb board there, look damn retro yet all-accomplishing to me! Btw, you like dave gilmour? :lol:

Back