No Smoking rules at Pubs and nite clubs

tho im a friggin blardie smoker myself..

i support the idea of disallowing smoking in clubs and pubs..

cos everytime i go home..
i reek of ciggies..LMAO..and i hate it! :lol:

ironic huh. :roll:

i think its stupid.
smoking while drinking (vice versa) makes the experience better.

then again,i dont want clubs to reek.

You can't seperate Cigarettes and Alcohol! Its god's will for them to be together!

And the stupid yellow boxes suck!

this smoking pubs thing is just total bullshite.......ridiculous.....wtf are they thinkin?.........pubs = smoking + girls + alcohol YEAH!!!!!!

lets organise a smokeout along orchard road. like all the smokers in singapore gather and march and just smoke!!!. im getting out of here after NS..hopefully :roll:

panz3rr ; lets organise a smokeout along orchard road. like all the smokers in singapore gather and march and just smoke!!!.

power

i wonder if gov imposes a ban on smoking and said "smoking only allowed in yellow box" and clubs start painting the entire floor one big yellow box...

hehe i want to organise but i scared kana arrested. U know la how the government works. I wont risk it unless the price rises up to 20 dollars. That deserves a march.

panzr: big bro is watching .....beware... :lol: :wink:

its all in the bottom line

fgl, the tax collected from cig, is it enough for ill-effects that comes after? more hospitals, doctors, drugs, poor health, social problem, enviromental problem ...

i dont know. well, if we are so into saving cats and plastic bags, i think we should spare a thought for ourselves too.

unless someone can give me an advantage of smoking. REAL advantage and not "got some, got some" stuff ok.

:wink:

Back