Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ... and drogba was offside when they scored ...

dammmmmm I really wanted a draw

to be frank, the chelsea players are all amazingly super physically strong.

united now is full of lightweights, damn that sucks

haha, yeah that was a blatant challenge.
and drogba got a kick and a yellow...
I don't really know how that works...
Maybe cause he's always taking a dive every so often.
:)

it was an accident he got kicked and it was his own fault. he wasnt after the ball. it was a yellow card because he couldve endangered Evans when we went for the challenge when the player was airborne and he was behind him. it was just that he was injured doing so. but that doesnt mean the card shouldve went the other way. he got what he deserved.

and yes, drogba was offside. he didnt have to touch the ball. the fact that he attempted to was attempt to play when he was beyond the defense line. lines man didnt call it. and in addition, he floored wes brown before he made the kick. for me the obvious was there. referees were afraid to take back the goal because they were at stamford bridge.

dont get me wrong. chelsea played well. its just that, that goal was predicated with a lot of violations so it shouldve been nullified.

it was an accident he got kicked and it was his own fault. he wasnt after the ball. it was a yellow card because he couldve endangered Evans when we went for the challenge when the player was airborne and he was behind him. it was just that he was injured doing so. but that doesnt mean the card shouldve went the other way. he got what he deserved.

and yes, drogba was offside. he didnt have to touch the ball. the fact that he attempted to was attempt to play when he was beyond the defense line. lines man didnt call it. and in addition, he floored wes brown before he made the kick. for me the obvious was there. referees were afraid to take back the goal because they were at stamford bridge.

dont get me wrong. chelsea played well. its just that, that goal was predicated with a lot of violations so it shouldve been nullified.

at the mercy of blind ref's and linesman
its still 3 points to chelsea
united had their fair share of refs giving the wrong judgment in their favor in other games as well.
all fair la... part of the game

WHAT?????
Talk about blind support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXpPZ1RsP3Y
i actually think no many how many times you make a hardcore fanatic see the evidence and facts, he will not change his mind.
Simply because his mind is closed to any other possibility.

So whatever else u say here has no credibility.

oh, anyway, my MOTM tt night was Wayne Rooney.

Last edited:
drogba's lower limb vibrato was kinda new. Have never seen cases like this in football. Only in wrestling...

hehehe

It was kinda hilarious. I did not know if i should sympathize him or laugh at him. it reminded me of WWE's rick flair.
:)

maybe we should get a man utd fan or ppl laughing at the fits thing, to get kicked in the chest with studs on. never know until you've tried it, right?

ever wonder why drogba had the 'wind' to complain then retreats to his pain then suddenly 'strong' again to complain then goes back wincing as if in pain again.

he should get an oscan for last sunday.

that evans kick was delibrate...reminds me of the 82' World Cup Germany vs France...evans and drogba was going for a 50-50 ball and his (Evans) left feet was too high...

i'm guilty of that kind of kick too when i was active playing sunday football..hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back