Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha..yes there will on be one mr vavavoom.

esque as in bits of henry-ish quality.tall,fast,alittle lanky...not to the mr crouch extent.

nani has done alright,his not horrible.just his style of play has to change i guess.ronaldo changed and look at him now.

Obertan had a good debut but I think he should have done better with his finishing. IMO, he is better to watch than Nani and Valencia. Both of them have difficulties passing defenders. :p Let's wait for the January transfer window to see if there is any new addition to the squad.

Well I would say Nani is still finding his feet at United since Ronny's departure and I have to say Obertan's performance was great and could have capped the performance with a goal.That was a sitter.

Berbatov's goal?Magnificent.Pure class.

maybe a def,striker and keeper.

villa?..wah...owen,berba,rooney.someone is going to get unhappy and leaves

Villa and Silva are thought to be coming!

I'm not so keen on Villa leh. Actually right now our strike force is quite credible...Rooney, Owen, Berbatov and Macheda...it's a good mix. Villa coming will probably mean Macheda gets less playing time, which will stunt his development.

Silva is a different story. Hands down i'll welcome him anytime, DROP THAT LOSER NANI SAF.

villa will be a excellent addition. He is tricky and can finish and he has that killer instinct in him. Movement is excellent near and in the box and can link well with berba. Im not liking the rooney n berbatov partnership at all, and wld like to see owen more often as either players are deep forwards and we need 1 man up there.

Silva is skillful and gd but too lightweight for EPL. Especially if he plays on the wings, he just be out muscled. Look at deco.

Well Ronaldo was once a lightweight winger.But he's all buffed now.Maybe the same can be done to Silva.

wth man we DIDNT deserve to lose this game at all.. so many free kicks were nonsense!! unlike the liverpool game i'm not going to admit that we deserved to lose. man utd played well and i thought rooney was fantastic. and since that man city game, every single game manutd plays the game ends exactly on the dot. seriously.. wtf man.

well, just like how we won those we shouldnt have won, i guess we lost this the same way. anyway, i really dont see how valencia is worth his pricetag, he is starting to make me miss ronaldo more, and i cant help but imagine how ronaldo would have made difference to this game.

clear penalty denied.

freekick that led to the goal was total bollocks.

valencia's getting on my nerves. way too one-dimensional.

jonny evans was a lucky lucky boy not to getting anything for studding drogba.

yea one dimensional is the word. valencia is really all muscles but no brains. and bcos of that I felt that some golden opportunities were wasted bcos he didnt manage to link them up.

What is Alex thinking bringing in Gab and Owen in the very last few mins? that really pissed me off, besides the freekick that led to the goal.

FGL:
Yes man and a game in hand too
:D

dudelove:
Its just the beautiful game of football.
U win some u loose some.
united had their better days.
:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back