Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that picture is awesome.. completely illustrates the 'spanish waiter' tag that rafa wears... wait... HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

I think newpaper ever discribed rafa as insurance salesman in the past ..

waiter also canlah :-D

try & stay in context here. think abt it this way dude, if pool met manure every week, you think you guys got any chance to lift the trophy... LOL!

You might have won.There's always the reserve fixture.One match doesnt decide a rivalry.The game couldnt have come at a better time for Pool after losing 4 straight games.

The reason why I hate Pool is because of people like you.Go round making such a huge fuss winning a match against United.The reason why I look towards the title is because when United do clinch the title,we'll have more than Pool have.Hence more that a win over United can bring joy to a Pool fan.

Im proud of being a United fan.Glory hunter or whatever.To hell with your words.

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!

dime better just ignore his posts. he's just posting all those nonsense to bait us into some war of words.

jealousy causes ppl to do bad things.. so, be understanding :mrgreen:

Papers: Reds plot Spain swoop

United close on £50m targets

Manchester United are closing in on a £50million double swoop for David Villa and David Silva after Valencia admitted they are prepared to sell. Sir Alex Ferguson has been tracking the the Spanish pair for some time but no deal could be struck in the summer. But as United continue to struggle in the absence of the departed Cristiano Ronaldo, Ferguson needs to find a world-class source of goals - and could be ready to splash a large chunk of the £80m he got from Real Madrid. United are operating with just three established strikers in Wayne Rooney, Dimitar Berbatov and Michael Owen. But they could soon have new team-mates as cash-strapped Valencia desperately need to raise money.
David McDonnell, Mirror

Almost all the tabloids feign shock that Sir Alex Ferguson said Chris Foy was right to send off Gary Neville at Barnsley.

The Daily Telegraph says Sir Alex has stumbled upon a potent strike-force in Michael Owen and Danny Welbeck, who got United's goals at Oakwell.

Elsewhere, Wigan boss Roberto Martinez has reportedly said that the FA are intimidated by Sir Alex, saying any other manager would have been "crushed" for similar remarks about referee Alan Wiley.
Round up by Ben Hibbs

dime better just ignore his posts. he's just posting all those nonsense to bait us into some war of words.

Well lets just enjoy the fact that Obertan is back to full fitness.

Yes, just ignore him. I don't understand why he keep posting all these hate posts. No one here provokes him. What's wrong with this guy :confused::confused::confused:

alright, i concede. loserfools are the best club ever. BESTEST BESTEST BESTEST EVER EVERESTEST CLUB ! (for the record, i can read and write in good english).

DL bro, thats an understatement. ABIT?!?!?

come on guys, if you can't stand a little ribbing btwn rival clubs, then why visit forums and post anything at all? it's just an opinion only and you guys can't seem to handle it? damn, that's quite sad actually.... not once did i say in ANY of my posts that Pool is the best club in the world (which unfortunately some people in this forum cannot comprehend). i'm merely stating the fact that United is NOT the best team in the world, as what some of their fans sadly think.

if you don't like what i post, don't reply. simple as that.... ignorance is bliss, after all....

come on guys, if you can't stand a little ribbing btwn rival clubs, then why visit forums and post anything at all? it's just an opinion only and you guys can't seem to handle it? damn, that's quite sad actually.... not once did i say in ANY of my posts that Pool is the best club in the world (which unfortunately some people in this forum cannot comprehend). i'm merely stating the fact that United is NOT the best team in the world, as what some of their fans sadly think.

if you don't like what i post, don't reply. simple as that.... ignorance is bliss, after all....

You're like a small kid not getting enough attention.

I think when it comes at the expense of offending others then its not acceptable. At most we agree to disagree. Still, pls remember that this is a Man Utd thread so its best still to respect utd fans. I dont visit the liverpool or arsenal threads cuz I got not much interest, n I also dun wish to shit over their thread. When u visit ppl's hse, u gotta remember u are the guest not the host, can use the toilet but remember to flush.

cyber football hooliganism is not acceptable!!!!!

okie im bored at work

i'm merely stating the fact that United is NOT the best team in the world, as what some of their fans sadly think.

I would want to agree with you in this BUT sadly, currently they ARE the best team in the world (at least for awhile till some other team wins "Club World Cup".). And they have THE patch to prove that they're world's greatest team. *points at the center of their jerseys*

8xscvk.jpg

I would want to agree with you in this BUT sadly, they REALLY are the best team in the world. And they have THE patch to prove that they're world's greatest team. *points at the center of their jerseys*

i wish i could say they are the best team in the world. that thing is merely a badge. but imo i dont think manutd is the best team in the world at the moment, even though i'm a diehard manutd fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back