Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ as long as we get 19 titles by the end of this year.. it's cool...

perhaps you should try explaining how manure is going to get 19 titles by the end of this year, when the season only finishes in May NEXT YEAR?.. LOL!

staking claim to be runaway winners by december seems a bit far-off, yes?

The thing is Man Utd season only starts after december, esp after boxing day they always step up a gear. Whereas teams like arsenal n liverpool start slipping from there, maybe too small a squad n over reliance on certain players who start feeling tired as the season progress.

Im not saying for sure that its gg to be our yr again like a divine right, but other than the above fact, we've got chelsea who is gg to missed alot of key players due to african nations cup :)

Only thing is we cant afford injury to our centre backs, if both vidic n ferdinand goes out together, then we;ve got a problem with o'shea evans n brown...

perhaps you should try explaining how manure is going to get 19 titles by the end of this year, when the season only finishes in May NEXT YEAR?.. LOL!

staking claim to be runaway winners by december seems a bit far-off, yes?

saying manutd will win their 19th title right now is plain arrogance. i agree.

but wah lao c'mon lah jms didnt even say we WILL win our 19th. he just said as long as we win. dude..

Im not saying for sure that its gg to be our yr again like a divine right, but other than the above fact, we've got chelsea who is gg to missed alot of key players due to african nations cup :)

would you be kind enough to elaborate on this point? e.g like the players and the fixtures that chelsea have in that month?

Losing to Pool and having Vidic sent off.Seems all so familiar doesnt it.Just like last season.Lost twice to Pool but won them the whole season or rather won the whole league.

So United slipping up this time isnt the big talking point.If history is true United has never lost 3 games consecutive times.Last time was against Pool and Fulham.

Nak, its from 10 January - 31 January. i wld think that drogba essien kalou mikel will all be there. Thats already 3 of the regular first teamers, esp essien n drogba are players that really matters for chelsea.

well i'd admit thats a mistake on my part.

I've got better things to worry about rather than when Man Utd will win the title, if we win it.

Come on dude, you're the one here who's not showing any respect for other people's club?

Now I don't know if you're a Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea fan. But would you like me to insult your club as well?

geez.

Chill bro.These patriotic 'fans' are just worked up cause United lost to Pool.When we win the title (which im confident we will), we can bombard them cause we earned the bragging rights.

I'll be waiting for May to come where I can start laughing my ass off cause we've got 19.

hahaha no no you dont get my point. we still cant laugh cos we lost to liverpool 3times in a row or maybe even 4..

i mean we got 19 titles so what. liverpool only cares abt winning manutd. not winning the title. so they have the bragging rights. nvm..

we get joy from winning titles,

liverpool gets joy from beating us. cos they haven't experienced winning the league in erm??

Last edited:
Arrogance is only accepted when you're in a class of your own.

Although it does get a little lonely when you're in a class of your own.

of course, for us fans of the great Manchester United, we're not seeking glory for ourselves, its for the club we love and the club we know that is more than capable of claiming our 19th title. If it doesn't happen this season, maybe next season. Either way, i dont see how liverfool can match up to the standards of the other top3 to compete for the title.

So either way, here's a laugh in yo' face you fools.

so dudelove, this does not substantiate as arrogance? typical statement of the usual glory seeking manure fan... ;-)

fair enough. that is an arrogant statement to me. there's a fine line between being confident and trusting the team we love and being arrogant.

calling manutd fans glory seeking is totally uncalled for btw

so dudelove, this does not substantiate as arrogance? typical statement of the usual glory seeking manure fan... ;-)

You must be joking me.Me a United fan a glory hunter.Pardon me.Its glory that hunts us.At least its not glory that haunts us.

Im being arrogant but realistic.So beating United means Pool is the best team?There is no short cut in anything.

fair enough. that is an arrogant statement to me. there's a fine line between being confident and trusting the team we love and being arrogant.

calling manutd fans glory seeking is totally uncalled for btw

i think out of all the united fans I know, you're one of the few who makes sense. the main reason why I dislike united in the first place is cos of their fans (2nd is cos of their manager, but thts another story altogether.). in terms of footballing, they are really a team to beat and that's no jab at sunday's result btw ;-)

You must be joking me.Me a United fan a glory hunter.Pardon me.Its glory that hunts us.At least its not glory that haunts us.

Im being arrogant but realistic.So beating United means Pool is the best team?There is no short cut in anything.

try & stay in context here. think abt it this way dude, if pool met manure every week, you think you guys got any chance to lift the trophy... LOL!

Arrogance is only accepted when you're in a class of your own.

Although it does get a little lonely when you're in a class of your own.

of course, for us fans of the great Manchester United, we're not seeking glory for ourselves, its for the club we love and the club we know that is more than capable of claiming our 19th title. If it doesn't happen this season, maybe next season. Either way, i dont see how liverfool can match up to the standards of the other top3 to compete for the title.

So either way, here's a laugh in yo' face you fools.

beneath your laughter, there are still stinging tears at the loss over the weekend... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back