Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
_46410668_michaelowenandcarlostevez.jpg

Return of the merseyside boy.2-0

He already vowed to keep his celebrations to a minimal if he scores.But then again its good enough to have an old boy hand Pool their 5th defeat.

the referee was major shitpile.

how the hell wasnt carraghers challenge a freaking red card?? how many fouls did lucas commit and he didnt even get booked??!

i'm not saying we dont deserve to lose but seriously that ref was some piece of crap.. :mad:

my predictions went completely opposite.. midfield was complete overrun by LUCAS!??!! wtf man..

Congrats to all Liverpool fans.
As a Man Utd fan I was really disappointed with the lack of urgency in their play.
But I have to give credit to the Liverpool players.
They played a very good pressing game right from the start.

Yeah, Lucas was superb tonight.
So was Benayoun and Mascherano.
In fact, when I saw Scholes and Carrick starting in central midfield before the game started I just knew they were going to be overrun.
What was Sir Alex thinking fielding the 2 central midifelders with no pace?
A case of underestimating your opponents perhaps.

Once in a while it's good to be beaten so you don't get so cocky and start thinking you can't lose to a team which has just lost 4 games on the trot.
You just can't blame the referee, his assistants, the fourth official or anyone when your team were played off the park by a very good team on its day.
Fair play to Liverpool.

Congrats to all Liverpool fans.
As a Man Utd fan I was really disappointed with the lack of urgency in their play.
But I have to give credit to the Liverpool players.
They played a very good pressing game right from the start.

Yeah, Lucas was superb tonight.
So was Benayoun and Mascherano.
In fact, when I saw Scholes and Carrick starting in central midfield before the game started I just knew they were going to be overrun.
What was Sir Alex thinking fielding the 2 central midifelders with no pace?
A case of underestimating your opponents perhaps.

Once in a while it's good to be beaten so you don't get so cocky and start thinking you can't lose to a team which has just lost 4 games on the trot.
You just can't blame the referee, his assistants, the fourth official or anyone when your team were played off the park by a very good team on its day.
Fair play to Liverpool.

well said there. up ur points... (1st time sia i do tis to a manure fan)

the only person tat i worry is giggs. i have full respect for tat man.

the referee was major shitpile.

how the hell wasnt carraghers challenge a freaking red card?? how many fouls did lucas commit and he didnt even get booked??!

i'm not saying we dont deserve to lose but seriously that ref was some piece of crap.. :mad:

my predictions went completely opposite.. midfield was complete overrun by LUCAS!??!! wtf man..

ya, really wasted man.... you forgot to point out that the referee did not add another 10-15mins extra time towards the end, so that manure had a chance to comeback & win at least... damn these unfit referees...

"YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE"

ya, really wasted man.... you forgot to point out that the referee did not add another 10-15mins extra time towards the end, so that manure had a chance to comeback & win at least... damn these unfit referees...

yeah totally.. reina should have been sent off for punching vidic in the head also.

it's just a matter of time that man utd will be expose to their inadequencies...ever since the defeat by burnley...utd have been getting the points without really being dominant

It was a spectacular nail-biting match, i feel Man Utd should've attacked much much more though. It's okay, you guys will bounce back. They don't call you the CURRENT 18 time champion for nothing.

Come on devils!

it's just a matter of time that man utd will be expose to their inadequencies...ever since the defeat by burnley...utd have been getting the points without really being dominant

completely agreed. imo the only match i felt we really hit top gear was the 5-0 drubbing of wigan and that win against tottenham. the rest were really quite half hearted. thats why i'm pretty thankful that we've only lost twice actually, and won the rest. to be honest, we didnt really deserve to win againts quite a number of teams, like arsenal for example..

BUT WHO CARES its the points that matter. i dont mind winning the BPL ugly!!

^ as long as we get 19 titles by the end of this year.. it's cool...

haahahhaha but its not cool cos we lost 3 times and could be even 4 times in a row against liverpool this season. cos thats all that matters for liverpool fans. :twisted:

seems like there's more joy winning against man utd than winning their first title in how many years?

nvm lah.. can't blame them.. really, enjoy this superb win while it lasts.. not going to take it away that liverpool deserved the win..

man u never really turned up for this match..

the ref missed some horror tackles ...

Carra shud have been sent off for theat first half penalty box tackle on carrick and also the wrestling move on owen.

anyways it was a match pool had to win to let rafa breath - so that rafa will continue at pool .... for them to try to "turn another corner" ....

i think it was a n even match in the first half, both side had their chances and VDS had a gd game at goal. This was a game that the team which scored first wll win, and pool took their chances with a gd goal. I guess ferdinand n vidic forgot that torres had punished them last yr with his PACE.

I tot evra had a bad game, i mean he tried some tricks that didnt work, n i was furious when he lost the ball n slowly run back n ball watch. Carrick needs to play better else he will be back to the stands when fletch returns. Scholes is masterful but shows his age. Rooney had a bad day, n i felt berba looked better but wasnt given the ball enough. I would like to have seen a owen berba partnership given how well they played the last few games together. Berba can through pass n set up better than rooney. VDS had a gd game except for the 2 goals which he cldnt do anything about.

Anyway its still just another game n i wont be as worried as losing to chelsea cuz pool still chokes when they play some smaller clubs.

I just felt the ref was very inconsistent with his cards, n wondered how lucas didnt even get a yellow for all the fouls he had. Case of penalty was subjective, he had the ball n the leg after that but it was dangerous, carrick also dun noe how to wayang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back