Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same connection.Sad for Owen coming off early with injury.I really have to say.United sucked the first few minutes.

Just managed to squeeze a win.Berbatov and Giggs the best on the pitch.Carrick's finish was superb.

oh,tevez...aren't you one class act.

Tevez promises to celebrate goals against United

Who the fark cares if Tevez wants to celebrate? We'll celebrate when he gets banned a la my good friend, Adebayor. ;)

Good thing this season, our Man Utd squad is devoid of a classic Argentine idiot and a Portuguese cry-baby.

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!

On winning 2-1 in last night's CL against the defending Bundesliga Champs!

Just managed to squeeze a win.Berbatov and Giggs the best on the pitch.Carrick's finish was superb.

gotta be one of berba's best performances in a red shirts. almost all his touches were magic..

anyone know how bad and how long owens injury will keep him out? okay i just found out 3weeks..... crap

DAMN. 2-3 weeks out is not good news at all. But at least it wasn't too serious an injury.

We cannot afford for neither Rooney nor Berba to pick up an injury now while Owen is out.

As I predicted Dzeko was gonna be a threat to the United backline.At times Vidic and Ferdinand were clearly beaten.

Valencia had that one moment of brilliance when he tried running down the middle linking up with Rooney who then wasted the chance.Other than that he was pretty quiet through out.Now im not so impressed with Valencia.Hoping for Obertan to recover and show his worth now.

Valencia has got to take advantage of his speed more often.He got that same problem as Nani.Not taking on the full-backs as often as they should.

they just did ... dude .... chalat 4 us all

Most likely, I will terminate my Starhub subcription and watch the matches through live streaming. I heard from a source that SingTel won the rights for World Cup 2010 too. Starhub is gonna crash out soon. :???:

BBBear! I 2nd that! SCREW SINGTEL!! They're giving me endless headaches!! ARGH!

And Ryan! Is it true that SingTel won the rights to broadcast World Cup 2010?!

If that is indeed true, holy crap! God bless Starhub! :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back