Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need the one and only legend Ryan Giggs.Not being on the field for United he is such a huge difference.

Yep, we didn't quite deserve that 1 point. Poor Bruce. He was mad!
Yeah, why wasn't Giggsy playing?

And Foster. Foster, Foster, Foster. Where do I begin?

foster is actually pretty damn good.
its because of doubters like you which explains his lack of confidence in commanding the defence. with confidence, he can be world class

foster didnt have much work to do in the sunderland match. i thought he should have done better for the first goal, but the second goal looked like a foul to me. Jones seemed to have elbowed him when he went for the ball

with confidence and time.

i mean,i don blame ppl for doubting him cos we got "used" to VDS pulling the clean sheets that now,mistakes are not easily tolerated..

sadly at the pace of football now,its sink or swim every game.keep a clean sheet for many games and one mistake,everyone goes down hard on the fellow.

haha.

Foster was great during the match.The two goals conceded was all down the defence.The first goal.O'Shea was like a slug when closing down Bent.Too much time for him to dribble and turn and even take the shot.

Second goal is just horrible defending.Nobody went to close down Reid when he made the cross for Jones.

Good news!

Van der Sar will be making his BPL 09/10 season debut in this Sat's match against Bolton!

17 Oc Sat @ 10pm

MANCHESTER UNITED v BOLTON WANDERERS

Also, Owen Hargreaves is back at Carrington Training Grounds!

so u man u buggers think you all can inflict more pain on pool this sun? :confused::mrgreen:;)

uh fgl.

we know we're gonna pwn rafa's ass.

hmmmmm personally I hope they win coz at least it wud slow down man u"s epl charge .... but I'd settle for a draw ;)

if pool lose .. ok lah ... can also laff ... hahahahahahaaa:mrgreen:

big game tmr!

i think we're going to dominate liverpool for the whole game and win a comfortable 2-0. i think we'll dominate the midfiled tmr.

predictions guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back