Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's alotsa of dirty tricks in the game...on of 'em was a quick smack to the defender's balls when you received the football and doin' a turn..

stampin' on your opponent's foot...especially his master foot..
callin' names to your marker..like monyet..bodoh..
givin' a good hard shot or rembat the opponent's face..my fave
givin' a good fart...

hehehe

I remember a few matches back - drogba kicked kneed vidic in the face- the serb lost some teach & was all bloodied ...

so once in a while drogba kena chabat shiok to see lah :cool:

there's alotsa of dirty tricks in the game...on of 'em was a quick smack to the defender's balls when you received the football and doin' a turn..

stampin' on your opponent's foot...especially his master foot..
callin' names to your marker..like monyet..bodoh..
givin' a good hard shot or rembat the opponent's face..my fave
givin' a good fart...

hehehe

Sounds like wrestling more than football.

iNTERESTING ARTICLE IN TODAY'S sTRAIT tIMES ABOUT fERGIE BEING COMPARED TO SOME US UNIVERSITY WOMAN'S SOCCER PAYER WHO'SE ROUGH PLAY LED TO BE BANNED INDEFINATELY ...

FUNNY - ROB HUGHES IS A MAN U FANATIC BUT HE CAN WRITE ABOUT THIS .... EITHER HE IS VERYJOURNELISTICALLY UNBIASED OR HAS SOME ULTERIOR MOTIVE ...

read it & tell me what U all think ...

Great goal by Fletcher!

United back on track after losing to Chelsea on their previous outing.Giggs still got his magic with an assist on the second.Another deflected Valencia goal.

fletcher's goal was indeed beautiful.
valencia's shooting may not be that good, but he's been getting goals of late, and that's all that matters.

i thought that rooney has been rather quiet the past 2 games. not up to his best yet.

to me danny welbeck suks... -.-..

He doesnt suck.He's just too clumsy to play at top level.You should actually watch some of his moments of brilliance.

Too bad United sold Frazier Campbell.He was much better than Welbeck.

agreed..

what a pity macheda isn't really scoring any more. that kid's potential is pretty big. i hope he ain't a letdown

i watched only the first half of that match ( commentary in chinese was shit)
i found that he was playing really well, he just needs to be buffed up!

Macheda in some ways isnt the Premier League style of a player yet.At this current rate i reckon he'll be good for League 2.He just lacks pace and power but he's got good finishing and composure.

But with some experienced heads around he'll be one of the best soon enough.

so Dime ..this sun in the AFC vs chelski match - I guess you'll be supporting the GUNNERS big time rite? ;)

By the looks of it I'd rather opt for a draw.If Arsenal win they'll draw on points with United which makes it easier to reach Chelski.

By the looks of it I'd rather opt for a draw.If Arsenal win they'll draw on points with United which makes it easier to reach Chelski.

why i dont mind arsenal being on same points as united is, Chelsea are generally much stronger than Arsenal, chances of them dropping points are going to be very very rare. Arsenal are more likely to suddenly drop points unexpectedly, and its still not even the 2nd half of the season yet.

Haha still wanna give me that cuppa chino FGL? :twisted:

Whatever i wish for, its for the greater good of MUFC!!

r147434_519964.jpg

Giggs!

1. that sublime pass for Rooney's 2nd goal

2. industrious running, even when out-paced

3. 4th MU goal- free kick stunner!

not a Man U fan, i like to see Giggs in action...

Valencia was hell for portsmouth and he is the reason why we won yesterday. Rooney had a forgettable game, but still scored a hat trick. Fletch is definitely ahead of carrick in terms of pecking order, and he had a good game. Carrick will be in trouble when owen hargreaves returns real soon.

Wes n vidic need a few more games to gel together, and giggs looked sharp too. My favourite moment was when scholes was screwing the ref, n u cld tell he was absolutely pissed. I hope the younger players see what it still means to these old players, n the response from the ginger prince was commendable when he went forward n unleashed a few dangerous shots. It will take quite a while for the younger ones to break through cuz it seems the 3 old heads are refusing to accept their age.

Dindane and o'hara were playing well. Dindane was strong n expoilted the shaky partnership of wes n vidic, n o'hara's delivery was dangerous the whole night.

In a way 4-1 was not a fair reflection of portsmouth's performance, n i was impressed how they refused to give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back