Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Owen already fits in the team very well.. He has the best off the ball awareness I've seen in quite some time. If you need someone to be there in the right place, at the right time, it'll be Owen.

HAHA I'm proven right! Coincidence? I don't think so.

Please Fergie, play Owen MORE!!

Expecially the second goal place onto a plate for Owen by Obertan.

I think I've said this before,Obertan is very Henry-ish and he is playing almost the same style as him.

The creativity and distribution of scholes was dearly missed yesterday. He did well the last 2 games to keep the ball n spread it among the team mates, so even tho we had a shaky defence, it doesnt matter cuz we had the ball. However, u could see how carrick n anderson were too eager at times to always give the killer pass and end up giving the ball away for villa to counter with 2 fast players.

Esp when the clock was winding down, n villa had 10 men in their half, you wld need a gd passer and brain to open their defence. Berba did will in a few ocassions to confuse their defence abit. Carrick also wasted a few shots, but then again BRAD FRIEDEL is one jinx kepper, lol he is that gd agst man utd

Failure to capitalise on Chelsea's draw.I hope this result doesnt come back to haunt us.

Probably will. I don't see Chelsea slipping up and I don't think we will slip up either. I think Manutd and Chelsea are going to open a huge gap from 3rd and I think it's going to be down to the wire for who's going to win it. It'll be very close and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

VfB Stuttgart v Barcelona
Olympiakos v Bordeaux
Internazionale v Chelsea
Bayern Munich v Fiorentina
CSKA Moscow v Sevilla FC
Lyon v Real Madrid
FC Porto v Arsenal
AC Milan v Manchester United

Bayern vs Fiorentina is a good match for the neutrals.

THE SUPERMARKET NEAR MY PLACE WAS HAVING A SPECIAL OFFER - IT WAS FULL OF HAM ... BUY 2 GET 1 FREE:mrgreen::p:rolleyes:

We may have lost the battle but we're gonna win the war! :D Somehow i feel Chelsea's gonna slip up for the next two months (cause of the ANC). Go United!

dasilva-st.jpg

great goal from this chap... (man u 5 - 0 wigan)

Edited :cool:

Last edited:
Failure..

I'm glad we lost. Really. Fergie needs a slap in the head to know that we simply aren't good enough. If we win anything this season. I'm going to say it: Its a fluke, and its underserved. We have absolutely no more excuses for this loss. No more "just another of these days" excuse. We NEED a facelift. Buy new creative players, sell the ineffecient ones.

We have managed to grind so many underserving wins this season I can't explain how. Especially the 2-1 win against Arsenal. The game against Leeds proved that we STILL have not learnt our lesson since losing to Barca.

Im starting to get irritated with the Devils Performance uh. One time, they were kicking ass, the next, beaten by lower league teams. Alex needs to get his tactics right and get in new Players. Silva PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back