Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
manu needs someone super creative.

valencia is consistent, but he does not possess that extra flair to turn games around, and right now all we have is giggs, whose years are catching up with him. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, how i wish manu played like arsenal.

imho, we need a new keeper and winger...

the serb guys haven't been played much and i think we'll see more of them in time to come? or are they on loan? haha

and defender wise.. if vidic is gone, we'll be left in a bigger crisis. a rut we might not be capable of escaping from this season. I think we still have a fair shot at the title, the race is still pretty open. but i concede that we might lose out this season.

imho, we need a new keeper and winger...

the serb guys haven't been played much and i think we'll see more of them in time to come? or are they on loan? haha

I think Adem Ljajic is on loan at Partizan and Zoran Tosic is in the reserves team.

We need a player like Mauro Zarate.The wonderkid or rather the Cristiano Ronaldo of Lazio.

mauro-zarate.jpg

Familiar?He was on loan at Birmingham and was sensational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeG1slto7eg

I think Aaron Lennon. But no way Tottenham are gonna sell him right? He's crazy. Or Sporting CP's Joao Moutinho. Captain of a team at 21! He's 23, so looks more like the kind of player Wenger will take...

I think Aaron Lennon. But no way Tottenham are gonna sell him right? He's crazy. Or Sporting CP's Joao Moutinho. Captain of a team at 21! He's 23, so looks more like the kind of player Wenger will take...

United has been targeting his fellow compatriot Miguel Veloso who is as good as Joao Moutinho.

As good? Never seen him play. I've only seen Joao Moutinho. Fantastic. But then no one's sure he, or Veloso, will adapt to life in the Premier League. Look at Nani.

so its ok for the Manure fans to go crapping on other teams, but no one's suppose to say anything bad abt them? .... HAH!!! talk abt double standards indeed!... :p

isn't in the same as other people are not allowed to talk bad bout liverpool but liverpool fans can talk bad about their own team like at the moment, fans calling for the axe for rafa and all.

double standards??HAH..pot calling the bloody kettle black INDEED...:p

isn't in the same as other people are not allowed to talk bad bout liverpool but liverpool fans can talk bad about their own team like at the moment, fans calling for the axe for rafa and all.

double standards??HAH..pot calling the bloody kettle black INDEED...:p

Relax. That guy needs help..

We need to collect some points and go on a run.Well we can be optimistic about our chances cause even if we're in the same crap as Pool,we still have title aspirations and also the Champions League.

Lets hope those bloody Americans get their asses out of OT and chances of seeing United playing lower league football a false alarm.

Back to winning ways and we've got a new poacher in town.Nani looks decent.Way better than his usual self.VDS back in goal showed some assurance at the back.

looks to have made a better impression than poor manucho. hope he stays long enough and given a chance to prove himself, SAF has been rather eccentric with signings in recent years.djembadjemba,liam miller,rossi and manucho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back