Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair to alumina...not all the goals are his fault.... man u conter attack was swift like mad..... NANI was like awesome!! ahaha... is it a sign of maturity?? if so, Whao... highs manz...... rooney couls have scored more... hahah.....

Now Nani is showing his true value.He's been playing well the past few games.

Eat your words to whoever dissed Nani.

HOLA!!

Wow, feels like I haven't been "home" in a very very loooooong time!

It feels nice being back on the Manchester United thread ;)

Ooooh! I really am looking forward to our midweek game!

Come on, United!!! 4 consecutive league cups. Let's make history. AGAIN!

I'd like to know United fan's view regarding Rio being handed the England armband.The papers hasnt been kind to him (local papers).

For me I would say Terry is the best so does Ferdinand but he isnt as bad just because he keeps having that recurring back problems.The media are just too short-sighted once again in regards to the England captaincy.

After Terry, I feel Ferdinand is the next best competent Englishman to be made captain of England. But yes, i too agree tat his recurring problems are a cause for concern.

Good showing from Man Utd last night. I thoroughly enjoyed the game. We were 10 men but played as tho we were 11 men. We still threatened Villa. Nani however, really should have known better. He was right in front of the ref.

The good news is that Chelsea lost out on 3 precious points

yes, ryan. i've to agree wiith u. i find that friedal is a very good keeper. it would be nice if we could buy him and just keep him as a backup for now.

dahlin - no need - afc SHUD GET fRIEDEL & SELL MU ALMUNIA & FABIANSKI = 2 FOR 1 SALE CHEAP - CHEAP ...

was good to see Almunia's save deny pool this morning though ... :mrgreen:

FGL D - Oh pls. U wanna give us Aluminium foil ah? I'd rather have your old keeper Alex Manninger, man. And no thk you. We don't want Fabianski also. Hee hee.

Nani shouldn't have been sent off.. He won the freaking ball. Yellow card for studs up but not a damn red. It wasn't even two footed.

Anyway I'm satisfied with getting 1 point behind Chelsea. Aston Villa is a very hard to to break down.

Next up is another tough game - away at Everton. Hope they do us a favour by losing to us. Thank you former player Louis Saha

@ nani maturing. haha the past few games was good. a lil like ronaldo style. perhaps they were training tgt frequently back in portugal and in other clubs? ahahahah
but last night, wtf was he doing? i think that he's even more selfish than ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back