Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have seen clearly, gallas didnt head the ball, instead manutd player was the one who head the ball towards van persie before he rammed it into the united's lucky goalpost.
Man utd didn't really pose an attacking threat, they got superbly lucky.
They should thank diaby really.
but hey quite an epic game it was. :D

As long as a player is in an offside position and interferes with the play, it is considered an offside. Gallas didnt head the ball but he did challenged for the ball.

http://ayso144.d4sportsclub.com/page.aspx?id=33

Last edited:
Arsenal was damn suay, I must admit. Obvious penalty was denied in the first half, then Manu's penalty which some might say was debatable, and then a werid own-goal. Although Berbatov and Nani both missed sitters at the end, I think Manu getting off with a win is pretty fortunate for us fans. A fair result would have been 1-1 or like 4-4.

And the referee was beyond stupid to send Wenger off. What does he expect Wenger to do? Sit there and smile at countless unfortunate events being hurled at his team??

As long as a player is in an offside position and interferes with the play, it is considered an offside. [/url]

+1.gallas influenced the action.

well,cheaters arsenal cheated in the game against celtic.karma you damn cheaters.i mean arsenal.

noted, you have the potential of becoming a referee, or a linesman at least.:D

haha,if knowing that means one has potential.then everyone almost everyone who watches football can become referee and linesman.=)

Nope. If you know the game rules well, you will know why the linesman flagged for offside.

agreed. and it was very close call and could have gone either way but it went the right way.

Last edited:
If you are really into the game, you wouldn't have even bothered!!
hahaha.

Well... I guessed anyone who is really into the game, will bother. The game is bound by rules and rules can change the game. Unless, you watch the game without knowing what is going on then you will not be bothered.

OMGGG the last 5mins was INSANE.. i was abt to smash my bottle on the floor when pussy scored in the last second. the sight of him holding his head after celebrating was so BEAUTIFUL... i wont want another repeat of that time gallas equalizing last minute against us a few seasons ago.

it was my first night at the man utd cafe and the feeling was amazing. if that's so awesome i cant imagine being in old trafford. i'll cry really..

United really did not deserve that 3 points. Lady luck was not shinning for Arsenal.
But i call it for what it is. Injustice but thats the beauty of game.
3 points will be 3 points.
It was a great game to watch this morning. It was worth watching even though my team lost.

Congrats to united for the win
:)

to be honest, united didnt really deserve the 3 points. playing was kinda lifeless up to rooney's penalty. BUT, 3 POINTS IS STILL 3 POINTS. not bad, now liverpool have lucas, and arsenal have diaby! convenient!

pity my team didnt win but thats football...Congratulations on your win Man Utd, 3 precious points down the drain for the gunners , oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back