Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict a draw in the big game tomorow night. 1-1 or 0-0

As for CL, yeah, Man Utd didn't fall into the group of death but all that travelling to Moscow will tire the players.

Oh yes and also........

"Edwin van der Sar was named UEFA Club Goalkeeper of the Year following his Champions League exploits last season, and Sir Alex Ferguson described the Dutchman's dedication to remaining at the top of the game as "absolutely unbelievable."

The veteran stopper, who kept seven clean sheets in Europe last term, fought off competition from Chelsea's Petr Cech and Barcelona's Victor Valdes to scoop the goalkeeper gong. He was presented with his award in Monaco prior to the draw for this season's group stages.

"The award couldn't have gone to a better professional," Sir Alex told ManUtd.com. "Edwin's dedication to football in the last few years has been absolutely unbelievable.

"It's an award that is thorougly deserved and I think everyone in football will applaud that."

Meanwhile, Nemanja Vidic lost out to John Terry in the UEFA Club Defender of the Year category, while Lionel Messi pipped former Red Cristiano Ronaldo in the UEFA Club Forward of the Year nominations."

Last edited:
United against Wolfsburg?I'd like to see how Dzenko and Grafite will do against Vidic and Ferdinand.The pair scored about 45 goals between them in the Bundesliga.

ok ppl, 2nite's the big match .................

cmon u Gunners!
gun__1250605404_squad200910.jpg

Last edited:
There is like 15 coaches and only 1 player on the second row.They can use the coaches as back-up for Fabregas.

my my.. Whats with Arsenal players and diving? ARE YOU PLAYING FOOTBALL OR SWIMMING?!?!!?

seriously though, Wengy, you deserved that alright. Learn to control your temper, and try kicking some real balls into nets instead of water bottles down the turf, you might come back as a player some day!

Nani and Berbatov should have converted those chances, but what the heck. 2-1 will do. I did predict that anyway!

Maybe this seasons squad shoots will remain the same as those on the previous page.

Phew, that 95th strike by Van Persie. I thought it was a goal. Luckily, it was ruled out for offside.

Phew, that 95th strike by Van Persie. I thought it was a goal. Luckily, it was ruled out for offside.

If you have seen clearly, gallas didnt head the ball, instead manutd player was the one who head the ball towards van persie before he rammed it into the united's lucky goalpost.
Man utd didn't really pose an attacking threat, they got superbly lucky.
They should thank diaby really.
but hey quite an epic game it was. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back