Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EPL is a marathon

One must remember EPL is a very lenghty competition with a lot of twists and turns.

Lets see who will be crown champion again ......................

agreed. arsenal deserved at least a point if not all 3. but what the heck a wins a win.

thanks diaby!!

TRUE .... kudos to man u for somehow putting up a spirited fight to overcome the loss into a win ... many other so called "top club - EPL pretenders" would have been crushed ...

goes to show manu is always & will always be a dangerous side

Awww...

Gallas was in a offside position when the ball was played which eventually led to the goal. That's why lah, the goal was disallowed.

Anyways, to all my fellow Man Utd fans here, esp DUDELOVE,

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Ai yah, actually, I also agree with what some of the softies posted here.

Maybe this is karma coming around to bite ARSE in the ass? Seeing as how Wenger readily admitted that he himself knew that Eduardo had dived. I'm not liking Eduardo very much these days.

But I certainly did not feel that Wenger deserved to be sent off in the dying seconds of the game. Poor bugger. Stood there amidst a sea of Man Utd fans. That was something he didn't deserve at all.

Wayne Rooney is Utd's new penalty taker.

~ taken off manutd.com ~

"Wayne Rooney smashed home a penalty to spark a second-half comeback against Arsenal, and says he'll now take the role of permanent spot-kick taker.

The departure of Cristiano Ronaldo this summer meant the job was up for grabs, and after Michael Carrick’s missed penalty at Burnley, Rooney has now put his hand up.

“Nobody really knew who our penalty taker was [after Ronaldo left],” he said. “We got one against Burnley and unfortunately Michael missed. Since that I’ve said that I want to take penalties and thankfully I scored today.”

WOO UNITED!Who cares if we lost to Burnley or whatever.But to win against the Top teams will make us push even further.

The last goal attempt would look pathetic if the referee allowed the goal.It was a clear cut offside.Even a newbie linesman would flag that one.Well it just shows that you can walk a football into the net against United.

haha...yes...cry babies.

well i won't want to back far enough to remember gallas crying during the birmingham game.

why can't arsenal just swallow a defeat and shut up and get on with it. always the whiny whiny and excuses.

Anyways, to all my fellow Man Utd fans here, esp DUDELOVE,

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

hahahahahha had sooo much fan man!!

who cares if we didnt deserve to win 3pts means 3pts!

anyway rooney didnt dive, and fletchers tackle on arshavin was a penalty.

but think abt it this way, if play was stopped and arsenal had a penalty, arshavin wouldnt have scored that screamer.

lol, everyone just be cool aite esp the arsenal fans before expletives and hatred invade this thread.man utd fans be gentlemen, dont bully arsenal fans too much,haha or else they'll cry...just kidding.

BPL just started, its still in its early stage and who knows may be dark horse team might win the league.<hopefully not!!>

TRUE .... kudos to man u for somehow putting up a spirited fight to overcome the loss into a win ... many other so called "top club - EPL pretenders" would have been crushed ...

took you about two days later to finally show face here ah? wiping the faithful tears dry from your eyes still? LOL!

as for the EPL top club 'pretenders' you're mentioning (and I think I know which one btw), well one of them managed to crush united 4-1 at OT a few months ago. how come the gunners couldn't pull that off? it seemed quite easy back then... ;-)

to all AFC fans - ..... what to do .... we should have won but the ifs and buts and whatevers - wont change the result ...

end of thge day, its just a game ...

Gooners - at least we lost to the defending champs manu at OT (regardless of the circumstances) and not some also ran sides in the epl like other teams.

cmon Gunners!

anyway rooney didnt dive, and fletchers tackle on arshavin was a penalty.

but think abt it this way, if play was stopped and arsenal had a penalty, arshavin wouldnt have scored that screamer.

Yeah, it wasn't a dive from Rooney. He hasn't signed up for classes with Eduardo, U see, that's why he hasn't mastered the art. Haha...Joking, joking.

Yeah, dude. 3 points is still 3 points.

yeah and i dont understand why the arsenal fans keep complaining that rooney dived.

i mean if they complained abt the fletcher incident i can understand, but rooney DIDNT DIVE.

think abt this, if ure a striker through on goal, but ur angle to shoot sucks, and the keeper is rushing towards u, i'd rather push the ball away from the keeper and trip over his legs. fine, thats sly, and playing for a penalty, but its NOT cheating.

Yeah, it wasn't a dive from Rooney. He hasn't signed up for classes with Eduardo, U see, that's why he hasn't mastered the art. Haha...Joking, joking.

Yeah, dude. 3 points is still 3 points.

Eduardo took lessons from the Christiano Ronaldo Olympic diving masterclass :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back