Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the master has chose to play his trade in Spain now.So United are free off divers and Rooney didnt dive.It was striker's instinct to go round the goalie.

It seems the master has chose to play his trade in Spain now.So United are free off divers and Rooney didnt dive.It was striker's instinct to go round the goalie.

MAN U FANS WILL SAYHE DIDNT...AFC FANS WILL SAY HE DID... ITS DEBATABLE

PERSONALLY AFTER WATCHING THE SLO MO RELPAY - ITS EVIDENT HE JUST RUSHED IN, BOOTED THE BALL OUT OF PLAY THEN SLAMMED HIMSELF (HE WAS GOING DOWN EVEN BEFORE CONTACT) INTO ALMUNIA'S AS THE AFC KEPER WAS FULL STRETCH ...

well thats my opinion anyways

Ai ya, AFC fans here on the Man Utd thread, stop whining lah. It's getting old.

The milk is already spilled. What you want now? To lick the milk up from off the floor? Can also.

And yes, AFC fans will swear Rooney dived whilst Man Utd fans will vouch that he did no such thing.

This debate will never end. So, enough lah. If you wanna keep ressurecting this topic for discussion, I suggest U take it to the Football Thread Forum. :cool:

ok ok next one to bring up the penalty issue again afteer this owes the rest of us chicken rice .....

With the window for English clubs officially closed I believe Fergie is showing faith in the team without having to make last minute signings.

I believe this team will do well and bring home the silverware.

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!

lovehurts, can boon tong kee? i prefer that one.

and i doubt obertan will get his debut so soon. we still havent seen much of tosic yet.

Oh like finally Hargreaves is taking a step to actually making a contribution to the team! It's about time, Mister!

Something tells me he may just get injured again shortly after his return. :confused: But till that happens, have faith we shall!

BigBlackBear - Yeah, Boon Tong Kee also can. But why not Wee Nam Kee instead? Aren't they the supposed king of chicken rice? :rolleyes:

Yep, I don't think we'll be seeing much of Obertan. He's still very young. I would like to see more of Owen & Macheda too.

So much for rumours of Utd signing Arjen Robben.

Yeah, ai yah I always knew it was a long shot lah, Utd wanting to grab hold of Robben.

I am kind of disappointed that Fergie didn't buy anyone even on the last day of transfers.

But like what Dime said, that goes to show that Fergie has faith in his current squad to win our 4th consecutive Premier league title. :cool:

Well, perhaps he's not meant for Utd then.

I'm sure when the right players come along & are available for sale, Fergie will know just what to do.

The money that we got from the sale of Ronny will surely be put to good use.

Just that there's too much inflation going on right now coz Man Shitty and Real are spoiling the market for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back