Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh! Who is the getai girl that Martin Keown wants to bring to Merseyside???

Anyway, my honest prediction is a 1-1 draw.

As much as i hate to admit it, but I am not an obnoxious Man Utd fan. So i'll say that on any other day, Man Utd would be able to secure a win over the Gooners. But seeing as how they're in such immaculate form as of now, i don't think the devils can trample over them like they did with Wigan.

Eh! Who is the getai girl that Martin Keown wants to bring to Merseyside???

Anyway, my honest prediction is a 1-1 draw.

As much as i hate to admit it, but I am not an obnoxious Man Utd fan. So i'll say that on any other day, Man Utd would be able to secure a win over the Gooners. But seeing as how they're in such immaculate form as of now, i don't think the devils can trample over them like they did with Wigan.

NEITHER CAN afc WHACK MAN U LIKE WE DID EVERTON ...

1 THINGS 4 SURE - IT WILL BE ONE HELLUVA GAME

1-0 to United.Valencia or Rooney to get on the scoresheet.Fletcher is gonna break the Arsenal midfield just like he did in last season's CL.

Yeah he's suddenly a great player compared to the player he was past few seasons.Well maybe he was deployed at the wrong position all along.

what. please. o'shea more solid than brown. you've gotta be shittin' me. i love brown's no-nonsense tackling. tough and uncompromising. great to have him back. o'shea can be a little slow to react at times. i don't know, i've never really approved of him - still is good to have someone versatile like him around though.

i dont understand why all of yall are putting down anderson. sure his performances don't comply to the cash paid for him. i still maintain that fergie's playing him out of position. he's not a bloody defensive midfielder.

fletcher has improved tremendously. i used to think he was half-useless and he was only in the team 'cos he was scottish but man have i been proved wrong.

we should get in sneijder and robben. 30m pounds for both. unless fergie does decide to go for modric (with carrick in a part exchange deal). modric's settling into english football.

i dont understand why all of yall are putting down anderson. sure his performances don't comply to the cash paid for him. i still maintain that fergie's playing him out of position. he's not a bloody defensive midfielder.

he's not a defensive midfielder. agreed.. but he really really doesnt contribute much to attack either.

Totally agree that he is being played out of position just like Fletcher when he first started playing for United.But I guess sooner or later he'll start to show his true value.Come one he is only 20 or 21.Still got lots more to come from him.

i agree with dime.give him time.

though fergie nvr famous for giving time.rossi,bellion,miller,kleberson,djemba djemba,luke steele,chadwick,eagles.maybe howard. T HO!!.they came with a huge expectations and comparison to big names like henry,keane and beckham.

i'm afraid of owen hargreaves becoming like saha.quick to come....quick to go...only diff..hargreaves has given more to utd than saha.

i'm predicting a draw if not a one goal win to the gunners though. arsenal's on form and man utd is just picking up momentum. i understand that man utd takes a bit of time to lift off before starting a huge rampage across the table so i believe, if this is the best time for arsenal to beat man utd. it will be an interesting match nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back