Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ai ya, ya lah, they are strong for now lah. Let's see what becomes of Spurs & company once come Dec-Jan.

FGL : Erm, let me ponder over that.

ok set LH - female singer who was supposed to go wif me to sign up cant stay out late - so KIV & I got no one 2 go wif :(

Well its not a lost to United in anyway.The problem was before the season even got started and still they managed to rack up more points than LOSERFOOL.So doesnt really bother but its best if he stays which I think he will.

These newpapers tabloids are rubbish just like opposition fans looking for chance to inflict some damage.Pathetic.

It would be a shame to see Anderson go but I agree with you, Dime, that if Fergie took the gamble with Owen aged 29, there's plenty of hope for Anderson.

FGL: hmm..i thought you were going with extremers? No?

u want my honest opinion abt anderson? i really really dont think he's good.

if he leaves i'm fine with it. but the thing is we bought him for 18million pounds. thats a hell lot of money. how much can we get back? i think clubs will only pay like what? less than half of 18mil for sure.

Well its not a lost to United in anyway.The problem was before the season even got started and still they managed to rack up more points than LOSERFOOL.So doesnt really bother but its best if he stays which I think he will.

These newpapers tabloids are rubbish just like opposition fans looking for chance to inflict some damage.Pathetic.

your first paragraph & second one contradict each other very well indeed. first para reads loserfool and then followed by how pathetic opposition fans look to inflict damage. well done....

:)

Maybe you dont understand or yet to experience the term I use as INFLICT DAMAGE.The name LOSERFOOL is rather known as name calling which you fail to see.

Inflicting damage is like rubbing it in when LOSERFOOL lost to Aston Villa at home.

.The name LOSERFOOL is rather known as name calling

I like the name LOSERFOOL - come to think of it I was the one who came up with it ...or was it you bro? All those years ago in Football thread Vol 1?

Last edited:
LH - extremers BZ this sat .... I wanted to invite some other loserfool fans but I doubt ther'd be comfortable in the presence of so many Gooners :mrgreen:

come lah .....

FGL: I will get flung out of the AFC Club faster than you can say Owen-Loves-Man-Utd! Coz i will definitely not be supporting them. HAHA!

So, Celtic, I hope you're feeling goooood... :cool:

Dudelove: Yeah, I wouldn't really be concerned if Anderson leaves. What we really need now is for the other Owen (Hargreaves) to get his butt back onto the pitch. If he's not fit enuff & playing regularly enuff by this season, we ought to sell him. That's if any club will pay decently for him. Can't believe we bought him for something like $17mil pounds.

Maybe you dont understand or yet to experience the term I use as INFLICT DAMAGE.The name LOSERFOOL is rather known as name calling which you fail to see.

Inflicting damage is like rubbing it in when LOSERFOOL lost to Aston Villa at home.

Your logic is very unique and interesting... so it's similar to saying like how ManUre lost to newly promoted BURNLEY, yes? ;-)

I like the name LOSERFOOL - come to think of it I was the one who came up with it ...or was it you bro? All those years ago in Football thread Vol 1?

with age, does come a certain sense of maturity, hence better name-calling.

This should be good. Wes Brown should be back for Utd against Arsenal this Sat.

yeah.. hope he does better.. hahah i think o'shea is more solid than wes brown. play brown at right back it'll be better..

i'm really worried for jonny evans though. if he does go for surgery, hope he heals quick. i really like him!

Oh you like J.Evans?

I think we need Ferdinand back soon. Does anyone know how long he'll be out for? Hopefully not as long as Van der Sar. :rolleyes:

estimated 3-4weeks..

the thing really impresses me abt evans is his ability to read the game. He actually looks very "experienced" if u notice the way he plays. sense of positioning and his decision making are very good. must have learnt lots from ferdinand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back