Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shrek-dunks-kids-5.jpg

best looking........SHREK AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAH power man! like his twin brother :) I must say united and liverpool have started the league not very well, but i guess they will play catch up soon enough! dont just write them off the books yet!
and to fgl: great start for arsenal man, they are shooting balls from everywhere :)

im hoping rodallega pull of a freaking ROCKET again, then they park the bus and it'll be 1 - 0 to wigan!

Although I'm happy to see Man Utd lose to Burnley, but the Red Devils have shown time and time again that they're capable of bouncing back and winning. This will be an interesting season i expect. Up Gunners!

Although I'm happy to see Man Utd lose to Burnley, but the Red Devils have shown time and time again that they're capable of bouncing back and winning. This will be an interesting season i expect. Up Gunners!

Well said, dude. If most rival fans are like you... :)

Up your rep!

DOUBLE UP YOUR POINTS FOR BEING A goonER & A GOOD SPORT:D

What's with all this bantering & thrash-talkin?

aiyah LH ... this sort of thing is to be expected lah .... gotta deal with it in these forums ...

look at it is way ... surfing soft (or any other online forum)is pretty much like taking a stroll down a country road .... once in a while you're bound to come across some cow shyte here & there.... just ignore it and walk on by ... no point stepping in it coz you will only dirty your own shoes ....

rite? ;)

aiyah LH ... this sort of thing is to be expected lah .... gotta deal with it in these forums ...

look at it is way ... surfing soft (or any other online forum)is pretty much like taking a stroll down a country road .... once in a while you're bound to come across some cow shyte here & there.... just ignore it and walk on by ... no point stepping in it coz you will only dirty your own shoes ....

rite? ;)

yes that sounded so pleasent.. :)

bound to come across some cow shyte here & there

HEEE:mrgreen:

There's alot of shit talk going on here.Is it just me or are they worried that United are gonna go rampant soon so they talk shit to distract themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back