Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i agree with dudelove. Rooney is waaay better man. I mean, there's no comparison, really.

Rooney is a man's man. Torres is an ah mah's man.

No doubt he's a not bad player lah.

But that's about it.

So once again ....

I. Love. Manchester. United.

Okok, i re-phrase that.

Rooney is a woman & also a man's man.

I know of alot guys who admit that he's good looking.

Ai ya, either way............

Rooney is the bomb.​

holy crap your rep points !

hahahaha... thanks for pointing that out LadyInTears, i hadn't even noticed... anyway, the only reason is cos some of the people (i won't mention who, but some of them are lurking in this thread too) can't accept my comments, so choose the only way to 'get back' at me... speak openly & ppl bash you by harming your rep points... (as if it makes a big friggin difference to me). isn't that what forums are for in the first place? some people cannot accept criticism, but are willing to criticise others openly. and they have no reply to what i have to say here, so they hide and hit the rep points la... typical cowardice forum behaviour...

anyway, find it quite sad that some ppl in these forums have to resort to saying tht ohter teams players looking like girls, their players are more manly etc. come on ppl, its abt the football, not the looks. have you guys really run out of things to say already? only expect to find this in a ManUre thread...

it helps to see some ppl "gunning" for attention are joining in the inane comments as well, they praise on one side & condemn at another... talk abt calling others spin doctors... ;-)

shoo shoo..

wow jvd747, u're one hell of an unfriendly person. just my opinion. i mean look at fgl, he disses ppl's team all in the name of fun, and u take it so seriously in ur liverpool thread. thats why i called u sensitive in the first place.

and they have no reply to what i have to say here, so they hide and hit the rep points la... typical cowardice forum behaviour...

u're wrong. cowardice behaviour is sitting behind the computer screen and launching a personal attack because he knows that nothing can happen cos he's behind a computer screen. a smart person will simply ignore the whole matter and let life go on, thats not called being a coward

and thats what i intend to do. i'm sure others out there will know what kinda comments to ignore too

Okok, i re-phrase that.

Rooney is a woman & also a man's man.

I know of alot guys who admit that he's good looking.

Ai ya, either way............

Rooney is the bomb.​

rooney? good looking? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MAK JIU PA STAMP AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

shoo shoo..

wow jvd747, u're one hell of an unfriendly person. just my opinion. i mean look at fgl, he disses ppl's team all in the name of fun, and u take it so seriously in ur liverpool thread. thats why i called u sensitive in the first place.

u're wrong. cowardice behaviour is sitting behind the computer screen and launching a personal attack because he knows that nothing can happen cos he's behind a computer screen. a smart person will simply ignore the whole matter and let life go on, thats not called being a coward

and thats what i intend to do. i'm sure others out there will know what kinda comments to ignore too

+1 to that.There's nothing wrong with a bit of friendly banter about the players in teams the you dun support.My mates and i do that amongst ourselves all the time,just to keep the camraderie.As long as it's within limits,there's nothing wrong with it.It's all in the name of fun,and it's part and parcel of football and any other competitive sport for that matter.What's overboard is fighting and punching someone else just because that someone said that your team sucks,blablabla.

But what fgl and the others are doing here,it's all just a bit of boyish comparisons and it keeps the thread and their spirits up.So why not?Like i said,just in the name of fun and they're not going too far are they.

:p

Reactions: fgl
shoo shoo..

c'mon it's all in the name of fun here. you guys seem to take this stuff waaaaaay too seriously man. i dun sit behind a comp waiting for the next wave of attack. you guys are real quick to judge, you don't even know me and you call me unfriendly just cos i sound serious? do you all have a webcam of me sitting here & furiously typing at these comments? serously dude, no offense but try not to be so shallow.

so what if fgl disses ppls team all in the name of fun? i retaliate in the name of fun too. he just can't take it apparently. thts why i got all the rep point thingy. maybe cos he's got a few thousands of posts here so you all "respect" him in your own way.

lastly, if you're as smart a person like you say you are, why reply to my original post? ;-)

haha,yes in the name of fun!! however there are some people are super quick to minus people rep point.haha

then again..united!

our first slip up,well,utd will take this as a lesson and play better,united tend to do better after a lost..weirdly.

heck,you can say rooney is not good looking but then again,his earning like what more then 100,000 pounds a week la.you think he cares.his playing in the best league in the world with best team MAN UTD!!!who lost to burnley...ppfft...still early.haha

and rooney is on fifa 10 cover woohoo!!!

Last edited:
if its over a bad,rude and insincere comment,then minus rep point fair enough. but over a picture for the fun of it...haha...then maybe the rep button is being abuse by very sensitive fans.

haha..enough of the banter.

bummer, why did sports channel prices have to be so expensive?!!

shrek-dunks-kids-5.jpg

best looking........SHREK AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back