Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rooney.. just take the penalty la, why wanna remember your 100th goal in spectacular fashion, just freaking score the penalty....

LIVERPOOL SUCKS

I WISH U DIE DIE DIE DIE

bitchin.gif

holy crap, a bit sensitive at your loss last nite, i see... ;-)

rooney.. just take the penalty la, why wanna remember your 100th goal in spectacular fashion, just freaking score the penalty....

true, true ... even the legendary PELE's 1000th goal was a penalty for club side Santos

liverpool can just wait lah..

michael owen will score hat trick in front of the kop. then he'll get red carded 90 mins for spitting and punching torres's face, disfiguring him.

then all the girls who "support" liverpool will start supporting man u. cos rooney more ham sum

then all the girls who "support" liverpool will start supporting man u. cos rooney more ham sum

BRO - WE ARE FRIENDS, U CAME TO SUPPORT ME & BAND AT CLUB & ALL BUT THIS ONE I GOTTA DISAGREE WITH U .. ..

ROONEY IS NOT MORE HAMSUN THAN TORRES

how can u COMPARE MAN AND GIRL FACE .... :mrgreen: ???

Last edited:
Yah! Yah! He's charming in a very manly, rugged way...

Which is more than I can say about dudes with hairbands and all to keep their fringe at bay whilst they make a lame attempt to daintily whip the ball into the back of nets.

fgl... c'mon lah... c'mon..

i mean.. c'mon man

Torres is the most beautiful footballer ever inthe history of epl with his long blond hair & blue eyes, rosy cheeks, slim figure .... why even AFC ladies team players not that jembu ;)

now to intro him to gerrard / gallas & Van der saa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back