Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
superb superb football.
everyone was playing very well. was espeically impressed with the effort berbatov put in to track back and win possession. great football.

who says we can't score without ronaldo

nani was impressive. in fact the whole team was impressive!! i was at first wondering why nani took so long to release the ball to owen, but turned out i was wrong, and he couldnt have found a better time and place to pass.. absolutely marvellous.

berba's goal was quite jaw dropping. he freaking chipped kirkland. berba might be some lazy ass, or has some weak shot, but i cant really find someone who can match him in terms of touch!! its quite amazing really.

great performance. please, start fletcher against arsenal. not the pedestrian pair of anderson and carrick.

eat that wigan, eat that,

but really. the wigan fans are a real bunch of assholes.

Look, Valencia shifted and thats that. You can't change it, why boo him every time he touches the ball? Losers.

5-0.

brilliance. Rooney was great, first time seeing berba so active too!

Owen, ALAS. (I have to brag! Scored a similar goal in PE last tuesday. :p)

Nani's freekick was good too. Altho his first one, the wigan players were tryin to time waste.. buggers.

Gibson's shot was omgwthbbq power. Kirkland got a shock man.

oh yeah, not to forget gibson. his shots are way better than carrick's. if he stays at man utd, i see a very bright future for him.

ok manurites ... after AFC get the celtic fixture outta way in midweek ... we come see you all on sun ok?
<LI id=smiley-8942 class=smiley>
cool-smiley-8942.gif

Yeah, Berba's goal was brilliant, the way he totally owned Kirkland!!

Boy, Kirkland sure was kept on his toes the entire 90 mins.

In my opinion, Rooney was on fire on Sat.

Michael Owen blasted in a beautiful goal.

And Nani impressed me.

But I think Valencia impressed me most of all. His crosses were world-class.

Overall, it was a good night for Man Utd + we had Vidic back.

To sum up ...

I. Love. Manchester. United.

great performance. please, start fletcher against arsenal. not the pedestrian pair of anderson and carrick.

I agree with this.These two were the difference between a 3 point at Birmingham and no points at Burnley and Im really starting to admire the way Flecther plays.He'll be the unsung hero who will be as big as Ronaldo or Rooney this season.

Not to forget OWEN FINALLY FREAKING SCORES!

Among the subs who came on.Im more impressed by Darron Gibson than Michael Owen.He had that searing pill-driver from way out but parried away by Kirkland.

lh - for a change - this sat come & watch man u - afc match at AFC fan club at modestos wif me lah :cool:

was happy with owen. Great movement n great finishing. In fact, nani almost got embarassed again for not passing early to owen. Owen was good enough to read the situation n initiate the run for nani to pass, n like all natural finisher, he knew where the goal was.

On the other hand, does anyone notice that berba seems to want to bring the ball into the box then he is willing to shoot? I think its still a lack of confidence, but i do really like him. Hopefully that goal will lift him up, cuz i've nv seen him celebrate like that in a utd jersey.

Weiht: Yeah!! Me too! Prior to that match on Sat against Wigan, I had never seen Berba celebrate that way! He truly is a Man Utd player, inside out. He will be an even greater player come next season, which will be his 3rd yr at the club. He's been a joy to have.

Owen is just awesome. As you said, he's a natural finisher. His reading of the game is good too. He will do well for us, I just know it.

FGL: Have you gone bananas? Watch at AFC Club?? Haha. Got to be joking man. The Man U Cafe is where I'll be, with my fellow Man Utd fans. Not AFC, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back