Manchester United 2009-2010 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ando looks like he's staying after all

Papers: I'll fight on - Ando

Anderson: I want to fight for my place

Brazilian Anderson been told to work harder in training by Sir Alex Ferguson, but the United midfielder has stressed that he wants to stay and fight for his first-team place. The 21-year-old has only started one game this season - the defeat to Burnley last week - and clashed verbally with Ferguson after being left out of the team for the Community Shield against Chelsea at Wembley. It is understood that Ferguson had not been enthused about Anderson's pre-season training, something he has vowed to put right. He told Sportsmail: ‘I believed that I would play in the Community Shield but that is forgotten now. I thought that, without Cristiano Ronaldo around, I would play more and that has been my challenge from pre-season onwards. But the coach decides the teams and to discuss this with him is foolish because he is the chief. I do not want to leave United. No. Sir Alex Ferguson has demanded a bigger effort from me and I accept that. Because to get in to this United team is very complicated and difficult for any player."
Staff writer, Daily Mail

The Sun says United will launch a daring bid to sign Arjen Robben from Real Madrid. Apparently we've been quoted a fee of £26million but will start the bidding at £11m.

AND

Rio Ferdinand is targeting a comeback for the Spurs game on 12 September
, a major boost considering it was feared a a small tear in his thigh muscle could keep him out for a month.

i dont really give a crap abt anderson at the moment. in fact i think he'll be surplus requirements once owen hargreaves comes back.. right now my favourite midfield pair is darren fletcher and scholes (maybe carrick if he does those superb passes, something which was seriously lacking againts burnley).

i dont care if the rumours are true or false cos i doesnt really bother me. i nvr liked anderson anyway

i dont really give a crap abt anderson at the moment. in fact i think he'll be surplus requirements once owen hargreaves comes back.. right now my favourite midfield pair is darren fletcher and scholes (maybe carrick if he does those superb passes, something which was seriously lacking againts burnley).

i dont care if the rumours are true or false cos i doesnt really bother me. i nvr liked anderson anyway

true.anderson seems to be lacking of something and has not really contributed much to the team. i really expect him to score more goals ala Scholes when he first came to Man Utd but nah..

true.anderson seems to be lacking of something and has not really contributed much to the team. i really expect him to score more goals ala Scholes when he first came to Man Utd but nah..

i have no issues with him not scoring. i expected him to be an all out super dynamic midfielder. he doesnt pass well, he lacks creativity, u dont see him giving really good passes behind the defence like scholes or carrick does. doing that is extremely crucial now, since we have players like rooney and esp owen who specialize in running OFF the ball..

no captain fabregas???
arsenal will go down, arse-hole-lians

:twisted:

Haha! Hell yeah!!

But anyway, it ain't about just one match. Arsenal could win Man Utd both at The Emirates Stadium & at Old Trafford and still NOT WIN THE BPL CUP.

I mean, the last time they smelt the Premier League cup was waaaay back in 2004. :cool:

basket fgl, you so confident tht arsenal will win...:rolleyes:

well ........... confident bcoz of our current good form .......... but man u is a very dangerous team .......so it cud go either way really ..........

if other "pretender" teams ... I surely predict a win for AFC ;)

well ........... confident bcoz of our current good form .......... but man u is a very dangerous team .......so it cud go either way really ..........

if other "pretender" teams ... I surely predict a win for AFC ;)

pretender teams? manchester city? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back