Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

Yeah they've got Robinho, Tevez and soon maybe Eto'o.

I too am waiting to see how many matches he will get to start.

Or seeing as how Man City has adequate strikers, Tevez might have left the Man Utd bench only to go over to Man City to warm up their bench instead.

and as much as i hate nani loL.
i think he deserves a chance man loL. poor guy.

he deserves a better club. one that lets him play. he is a poor guy man.. he really should leave, for his own good. i think he can be like.. erm.. a star player at a club like wolves or along that line

I couldn't agree more with DUDELOVE.

With Berba & Rooney around and possibly another striker soon on the way, Nani will be the next bench-warmer. He is good & therefore it would be in his best career interest if he went to another club and got the first team football that he wants/needs/deserves.

I wonder who our next signing will be...? :rolleyes:

Although I agree that Nani deserves more play time to prove his worth - And he is a pretty good player, he just tries to hard to be like Ronaldo. But I like him though.

Mesut Ozil (Germany U-21) looks (to me) like he'll be a very interesting player to have in Man Utd.

Although I agree that Nani deserves more play time to prove his worth - And he is a pretty good player, he just tries to hard to be like Ronaldo. But I like him though.

Mesut Ozil (Germany U-21) looks (to me) like he'll be a very interesting player to have in Man Utd.

They should try getting Marin from Monchegladbach.Damn good youngster and yeah im disappointed that Benzema opted for Madrid.Looks like Huntelaar wil be a primary target now.

benzema's a real madrid player. i'm disgusted.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=658536&sec=transfers&cc=4716

35mil euro somemore. freaking cheap

EEEEuuuuu! SPEEEEEWWWWW!

Real Madrid are causing me to vomit & giving me headaches that just bloody hell won't go away. :twisted:

It's ok, Benzema can go & get eczema at Madrid for all I care.

Yep, looks like Huntelaar will be our target now. I'd better do my research on the fella. :cool:

Anyways, WE NOW HAVE ANTONIO VALENCIA!!

That's something to be happy about.

truth be told, i'm a lil skeptical about antonio valencia. but heck, i suppose thats why SAF decided to get him, he sees things in players that we'll ( or at least i'll ) never see. but still, yes, am looking forward to the new season, wayne and berba out front could prove to be a very decent pairing indeed.

Zac89 - Yea, I don't know much about this Valencia dude either but i'm gonna trust Fergie on this one.

And yes, I agree!! I totally can't wait for Rooney & Berba to start up more matches together! WOO! :mrgreen:

eh did u guys read the newspaper today?

vidic's wife is UNHAPPY with living life in manchester, and yet vidic insist he wants to stay.. we love u vidic. but BAD WIFE BAD WIFE

LadyInTears - Woo hoo! Yes like LEEDS they shall be!! They shall suffer the same fate. Ahhhhh.....I bless the day that happens..

DUDELOVE - you serious? Do u believe what the papers reported?? Hmm...well then, we love you even more than we already did, NEMANJA!! Thanks for your loyalty to Man Utd & Fergie!

with benzema now joining real, and with Uil Hoeness leaving the door open for a ribery transfer, imma guessing real would be on the hunt again.

so lets see, kaka 56mil, CR 80mil, benzama 35mil, Albiol 15mil(?) how much ya think they're gonna splash on ribery?

and real to ditto leeds FTW!

It seems like Real are poaching (and sometimes hijacking) most of the players that we (Man Utd) are after!

But it's ok. Let them break all the banks out there.

There will be a hefty & painful price to pay. In due time.

haha, very true. man if only we could just do the same, but it's not excatly like we need their players that much...

tho, there are a choice few which i would really like SAF to try and pry away from them like sergio ramos, colossal defender that dude...

Yep I'd like very much for Fergie to bring in Sergio Aguero. I hear he's been really really impressive and still so young.

Does anyone know much about Huntelaar? Would he be good for Man Utd? :rolleyes:

Back