Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

I do feel some of the names being suggested coming to United are ridiculous.Im a little half hearted about Antonio Valencia coming to United.To me he isnt a big match player.Someone like Ribery would be a no brainer.

Arjen Robben coming to United?He was the initial target when he was still at PSV before joining Chelski.I wont be impressed by SAF's decision if Robben does come.

About the Ronaldo deal,United should have requested a part exchange for Huntelaar plus that crazy $80 million Euro.

^^ yeah get hunterlaar in exhange with ronaldo, he's of man utd calibre...then sell berbatov, buy tevez...rooney-tevez-hunterlaar....damn

dont buy valencia, i reckon he'll end up like eric djemba-djemba or liam miller or kleberson

now that ronaldo is gone, it's time for nani, tosic to shine

Yeah come to think of it, i can already imagine a Tevez/Rooney/Huntelaar partnership. Oooooh. Exciting, i tell you.

Is it true that Utd are interested in Robben?

At least i know im not the only one who thinks Valencia isnt a top performer.

Another one here. 8)

I'd rather SAF sign Tevez permanently first, then look to Ribery or Huntelaar. And I don't think United should offload Berba, at least not yet. Maybe another season could do him good.

Yeah, i agree that we shouldn't offload Berba just yet. This new season is only gonna be his 2nd. Ronny took time too before he properly settled into the team. Berba needs his time too. I have no doubts he's going to be very prolific for us at Man Utd in the seasons to come :mrgreen:

Get Sergio Aguero if Carlos Tevez isnt staying.I myself as a fan of Tevez feels that his future is in doubt.Having Diego Maradona as a National Coach its much pressure for Tevez to get regular football.

All of United's number have never been a disappointment.From Cole to Saha to Berba.It can only get better.

Dime: then wouldn't it unfair for Aguero? since he is in the same Argentina squad..

dudelove: definitely. as long as he gets the pre-season training he should be a hit.

I've heard good stuff about this guy.It'll be great to see him play for United though it wont be wise to label him as a replacement for Ronny.

Back