Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

I used to hate the AIG logo at first, thinking the Vodafone one looked best. After a season, I realised it wasn't so bad after all. So i guess we'd be used to Aon sooner rather than later. It's slated for 2010-2011, so we'll still be seeing AIG for one more season. :)

It will be a matter of time that we will get used to the new sponsor logo. Anyway, I will still get their jersey even it has "Tong Seng Chicken Rice" on it. :p

hahaha Tong Seng chicken rice

LIVES!

WONDER WHERE'S DAHLIN - PROLLY BUSY ONMSN - SHE HASNTJUMPED IN YET

I used to hate the AIG logo at first, thinking the Vodafone one looked best. After a season, I realised it wasn't so bad after all. So i guess we'd be used to Aon sooner rather than later. It's slated for 2010-2011, so we'll still be seeing AIG for one more season. :)

i thought the AIG contract was to be ceased immediately after the end of the 2008/09 season?

OEI! FGL D!

You don't seem to like Man Utd very much, ah. Ok denn, 3 hard smacks from me soon for saying that you'd love to see Tong Seng chicken rice sponsor Man Utd. :twisted::twisted: You think your beloved Tong Seng Chicken Rice stall can afford to whip out 20million ah?? Please lah, $20 also they will need to borrow from loansharks! :mrgreen:

RYANZ
- i don't care who Man Utd's sponsor is la. I will still buy the jersey! Seems like we're not actively trying to buy any new players, huh? Where's Ribery??? :rolleyes:

Ribery is being chased by Chelsea now. Unless Ronaldo is sold to Real Madrid, I dun think Sir Alex will buy Ribery. The asking price for Ribery is 40 Million. That's too much. Sigh...:(

RYANZ - wow! 40mil for Ribery?? Then Ronnie must be worth like 60mil?? :mrgreen:

Ahh....sad lah...So looks like we're not going to bring anyone new in for the new season. Wonder what's happening with the whole Tevez saga. :rolleyes:

yeah today i read reports abt tevez probably heading to man city.

ergh. can't stand man city waving their money around like that.

What to do, Ruixist? Nehmind, we'll survive without Tevez. Man City are holding all the aces now but we can't complain la coz there was a time when Man Utd used to hold all the cards coz of our financial superiority. So now, we're tasting our medicine la...and it's quite bitter la.. :mrgreen:

anyway, for berba fans (like me), berba has been tipped to have a bigger impact at Old Trafford in his second season as a United player...

"I’ve watched him and I’ve every confidence he will be even better next season. I’ve seen him be outstanding for Tottenham and I’m sure he will be again."

- Teddy Sheringham

i've always been amazed by his abilities since i bought him over from leverkusen in FM05

RYANZ - wow! 40mil for Ribery?? Then Ronnie must be worth like 60mil?? :mrgreen:

Ahh....sad lah...So looks like we're not going to bring anyone new in for the new season. Wonder what's happening with the whole Tevez saga. :rolleyes:

Ronaldo is estimated to be worth 80 million euro. I saw from the news that David Gill has agreed to pay 25.5 million for Tevez. It is now for Tevez to decide whether he wants to stay or leave.

Back