Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

DUDELOVE - yeah, you're right. Moyes has been an inspirational manager. Ah well.. Everton went into the FA cup finals as the underdogs.

Yea that article on the Man U fan who rammed his bus into Barca fans was painful to read. They take their passion & love for their team too seriously sometimes. :( It's people like him that put other Man Utd fans to shame.

Just like the Arsenal fan who commited suicide.

The best/worse part is that both death has something to do with United.Too much devil in them i suppose.

yeah Dime. Really sad that both deaths had something to do with Man Utd. :(

Hmm...AC Milan's Carlo Ancelotti is Chelsea's new manager.

Yeah. Let 'em have a good 1st half of the season then let Liverpool whack them and send them into a tailspin. Nothing i'd like better than to see those money-faced referee-insulting cheatsters spend another season in mediocrety.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=652383&sec=england&cc=4716

damn it.

they're logo is UGLY

aon_c_202.jpg

well its better than kotex or something.

Haha. Dudelove don't forget, practically everyone i knew dissed the AIG logo when it first came out, me included.

But now when I look at it, I think it's beautiful. Of course cannot compare to the good old SHARP or Sharp Viewcam but I think the ugly logo won't turn out to be as bad as we think it might be.

Haha. Dudelove don't forget, practically everyone i knew dissed the AIG logo when it first came out, me included.

for the AIG, for me, it was neither here nor there. but yeah it turned out beautiful.

i hope AON changes their logo or something real soon.. fat hopes though

DUDELOVE - Yeah same here. Took me awhile before I fell in love with the AIG logo & all. The new AON logo ain't too bad. But i think many will agree when I say the best sponsor Man Utd ever had was Sharp during the reign of Cantona. I love how it had a collar. You could flick yours up too ala The King. The Man Utd jerseys nowadays are devoid of collars :(

I am relieved that Aon is the new shirt sponsor. They used to sponsor AC Milan. If you choose between the logos of Aon, Saudi Telecom and Sahara India, you will definitely choose Aon. To me, the Sahara India logo is big and hideous.

Back