Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

WELL with O'shea(t) playing... And tevez running around like a headless chicken I dont think they're gonna improve.

WELL with O'shea(t) playing... And tevez running around like a headless chicken I dont think they're gonna improve.

This is because they are resting players. Unlike Liverpoo, who gave up on the UCL.

Last edited:

Well they got the win.Its all that matters.Tevez running around is something really good to see and it doesnt make it something for anyone to diss about.

rmb he backstabbed a defender? that was COOL..

man u will get back their confidence as they chalk up more wins.

did any of u guys change channels to catch the chelsea game? i thought bolton did it.. but cech saved.. :(

Yes I did. Bolton almost steal a draw in the dying minutes. They did very well to get back into the game with 3 goals in 10 minutes. I thought they were awesome. :)

omg wtf! i think with macheda in man utd , u all can sell all your strikers (rooney,tevez, berbatov) and play 4-5-1 .

macheda the new saviour for man utd

This is because they are resting players. Unlike Liverpoo, who gave up on the UCL.

You do know what you are talking about?

Gerrard was rested, Skrtel who always this season been preferred rested.

PS: I'm not converting this to a Liverpool thread or deliberately posting info about things you won't really care about, I'm just doing this to hopefully clear up things ill-informed post states, not targeting anyone specifically, just as a whole.

Haha, don't talk about Liverpool no more! This is a thread for the Red Devils! Anyways, "Kiko" Macheda to the rescue again. Hard to believe, man. Damn, he's only 17. Lucky kid.
17 and scoring winning goals for Man Utd when others his age are still studying!

notice, after his game against villa, anklets come out..

They're starting to shoot him saying he's arrogant and cocky.Just take a look at the Newpaper today.

He's just a 17-year old lad who plays football and scores vital goals.The media are just stupid.They're like some life-less people who make nonsensical comments about a person.

They're starting to shoot him saying he's arrogant and cocky.Just take a look at the Newpaper today.

He's just a 17-year old lad who plays football and scores vital goals.The media are just stupid.They're like some life-less people who make nonsensical comments about a person.

and who is on FACEBOOK :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back