Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

yess.... man u top. super late drama. chelsea even crazier...

anyways. what a sight to behold. berbatov rushing to carlos tevez and hugging him. the irony..

yess.... man u top. super late drama. chelsea even crazier...

anyways. what a sight to behold. berbatov rushing to carlos tevez and hugging him. the irony..

ahhaha yea!
finally MAN UNITED top of the table where they belong:mrgreen:

better late than never...they've always had the habit of scoring late..

good win though... they really dominated the match, especially in the second half

Well deserved win for United who fought for every minute.I still couldnt understand why Fergie dispatch Fletcher down the wings.He wasnt made for that sort of box to box running.

Tevez has to be a bit more industrial maybe cause he's being kept away from action for awhile.O'Shea was horrible in the match.Left-back was United's weakness.Lucky for us Bolton didnt really capitalise on that.

All in all United didnt show their true pontential like they did last week.They could have been more deadlier in the attack and produce more lethal finishing.

United are TOP OF ENGLAND!! for now..

haha. good job on the last min goal i must say.

On the other hand, The Chelski goal was GOOD. beautifully crafted shot by Lampard.

I hope the team doesn't get unsettled with all the new signings. We should give Nani a chance to show us his potential..

Go MUFC!

...I hope the team doesn't get unsettled with all the new signings. We should give Nani a chance to show us his potential..

Go MUFC!

more trouble for nani, as i read the sunday's new paper and it has an article about SAF's interest in getting wigan's antonio valencia. It mentions that SAF has met Steve Bruce and is very much interested in getting valencia.

my thoughts are, there is no need to further crowd the midfield. actually, the team is very much perfect the way it is.

and yeah, GO MUFC!

Why is Nani being ousted? I think he is bursting with potential! Don't compare him to Cristiano, just look at him objectively. He really is quite good.

Why is Nani being ousted? I think he is bursting with potential! Don't compare him to Cristiano, just look at him objectively. He really is quite good.

its kinda sad right.. i nvr really liked him. but u're right. he an unpolished gem.

Heh old fergie takes time to polish. anyway i hope man.u doesnt spend their 32mil on tevez, just not worth it :S

anyway heck of a goal eh berbatov \o/

n1085744009_4657.jpg

fgl says: man u were damm lucky man!

I have to agree with that cause Nani has his own game.He isnt entirely different from Ronny but he can burst onto the scene better if he was given the same chance as Ronny to play as much games.

Maybe he is trying to hard to play the same way as Cristiano Ronaldo thats why he is always on the bench.

Fgl bro Man Utd are just lucky,this is called skill.More than 1/3 of the games being played since the start of the season have been decided in the dying minutes.So this is pretty mucha killer act shattering hopes of the opposing team trying to get back into the match after going a down towards the end.

i would say its a good win, nobody cares what happens during the match.

the important thing is the final result when the whistle blows.

yeah but 32million for a bench player.. it's that kind of sums that gets u depressed..

actually. 108million for kaka is more depressing. let alone his proposed salary of half a million POUNDS a week.

and that sum alone can buy some of the coca-cola championship teams. puts things into perspective doesn't it?

For some reasons, im not liking the way nani plays. FOr sure, he has alot of skill n ability but its time he started playing for the team and not himself or try to impress the fans. N stop the play acting because if he plays like that infront of the opponent, he is just trying to attract these challenges. Keep it simple and do your role for the team.

Looking at the way giggs and scholes behaved when they subbed in tells me that they are even more hungry now than ever in winning the league, cuz it may just be their last. Thats the spirit of the club.

Ronaldo is just less than half the player he was the last 2 seasons, but he is not immune, even ronaldinho experienced it

Back