Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

Seriously, Berbetov is useless and im sure all of you agree. haha maybe louis saha should stay sahahaha!
I really hope to see Tevez partnering Ronney up front against chelsea this weekend!!

I cant agree with you that Berbatov is useless.Have to blame the wingers for not capitalizing on his height and rather the team opt to feed Berbatov down the middle or use him to poke in re-bounce.

Last edited:
They should feed some high crosses in. Agreed, height is Berbatov's advantage as well.

Im sure Ronaldo and gang are capable of getting high crosses in.. Berbatov IS lethal. But only in the right environment. What fergie should do (not that im a better manager, heck, SAF is one of the, if not the best manager ever.) is watch the old spurs games and see how the midfielders fed berbatov with the ball. That way they can learn to do something similar and make good use of him.

berbatov isnt useless...i think i noe why u said tat...cos he seldom scores right..
well hes a playmaker. he creates crucial passes to produce goals..

berbatov will be lethal in the air once he starts making the effort to jump for balls. he plays like he doesnt give a crap if someone wins him to the ball. he has to go to the ball not wait for it to come to him. its frustrating to watch sometimes. and he's probably the striker with the least shots on goal ever. i notice he hardly ever shoots.

All in all getting the result is all that matters but sometimes they gotta give the fans a piece of mind by making a meal out of their oppositions by scoring lots of goals hence entertainment.

at least evra will be back for the match against chelsea.

dudelove: yeah, i read about that. nothing clever to say, just glad that he isn't hurt or anything.

Reminded me of GOAL 2 where Santiago Munez's little step-brother crashed his Lamborghini in a news stand.

Well you dont get much attention about accident unless you're a superstar like Ronaldo.

wah ronaldo damm heng ah..........got into a car accident but walked out ok..lucky fellow..

but on sunday we will see a draw....:)

Back