Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

I think Nani is a talented player. They should let Park Ji Sung go.....

NO.. so what if his finishing sucks. he's a great asset to the team. not because he's a man u's marketing icon in asia but an asset on the field. i still think nani needs more time to mature. his performances this season may have been limited but his decision making is much much better than last season. he'll only improve. thats for sure.

But one thing for sure is that Park is really a hardworking player. He has a good attitude towards the game.

Park is a good player. Man utd should not let him go. If you have realized, Sir Alex tend to use Park in big matches.

park go? what the park man ...

haha
icon10.gif

yup. i agree with RyanZ. the trust that SAF has in Park to shine in a match far exceeds his in Nani. Nani really should improve his performances if given the chance to.

but then again, all we are doing are just speculating.
personally, i prefer Park though.

park go? what the park man ...

haha.

yay man utd are through to the next round of the FA cup

and NO! park shouldn't go. he's workrate is probably the highest in the team. and he adds a whole new depth to it.

rooney pwns park's workrate anyday
but park gives me the impression of a very proffesional sportsman, he'd die for the team, thats why i always had a soft spot for park, our fellow asian

I really hope United will keep Tevez. It's a waste to let him go.

honestly 32million is absurd especially if fergie continues benching him. i really like carlos tevez. i just wished he'd rotate more. berbatov seems to be like ferguson's fav player or something..

haha i dun like tevez.

i dun see what he can do, that anderson can't do.(other than scoring)
but tevez is like a very BULL kinda player. i duNno just doesn't impress!

N i really hope they keep park he really works very hard for the team.
n Nani did quite well last night i felt.

haha i dunno.

sometimes rooney has some good dribblings n runs.
n he passes well although onli with ronaldo most of the time.

tevez always seem 2 be 1 man up there. instead of holding n passing around 2 go up in numbers.
he just takes the ball n charge!!! den even more lonely.

but i dun watch much. so i duNno maybe he's better in the matches i dun watch haha.

but tevez and rooney linked up so fantastically last season. if u notice, berbatov hardly shoots. tevez hunts down loose balls like a dog chasing a frisbee.

Berbatov is a lazy player, he waits for the ball to come, not like Tevez, who chases for the ball. U can have a champion team of ball-chasers, but never ever a champion team of ball-waiters. Most of the Man U team are ball-chasers, so Berbatov doesn't exactly fit in. If i were Fergie, i'd let Berbatov go back to Spuds and keep Tevez, he does much more than score.

carlos tevez pls dont leave man utd!!

btw, have u guys watch the new serbians in action before?
cant remember the name though.

Back