Manchester United 2008-2009 Season Thread

same thoughts about tevez.

and rooney is also trying too hard imo.. ever since scoring his 99th goal for man utd, he has been very desperate for his 100th. even resorting to diving during the villareal match.

heh... lets say, he dives, and wins the penalty. ronaldo also take the penalty what. and do u rmb last season when tevez was on 2 goals, and there was a penalty, tevez pleaded with ronaldo to let him take it and ronaldo said NO. hahaha as if ronaldo would let rooney take it. :mrgreen: ahhaha

ManCity 0 ManUtd 1
half-time

rooney scored his 100th ManUtd goal, simple tap-in. but man city almost scored afew times..

holy crap what a match... damn u joe hart. that would have been one hell of an epic goal.

ronaldo.. screw u. u nearly cost the team 3 point you maradona wannabe

watched this match- what Utd needed were players who shoot from outside the box.

ppl like scholes? i believe nani, ronaldo, and carrick can do that decently actually.

if i were a city fan, i would have felt that zero points was really undeserving. i felt shaun wright philips was magnificent.

yeah, damn joe hart. beautiful lob from rooney. but, i think giggs should have taken the lob instead of passing it to rooney as hart was much further then. oh wells, despite the scoreline, it was a good match.

it was kinda disappointing though to see robinho looking so lethargic. expected more from him.

All in all I have to say the scoreline is a disappointment reflecting United's standard and intend this season.They had many chances to finish off the game but somehow they did have that edge to do so.They were sluggish coming out from half-time in comparison to their rampant first half.

But its all about the result and they have gone away with all three vital points.A needless hand ball that led to Ronny's sending off.

Not to fear United fans,as the next match isnt as testing one on paper against Sunderland but they might just spring a surprise.According to previous meetings,United have never failed to dominate Keano's struggling and inconsistent side.

We'll see our boys at the Stadium of Light next.Glory Glory Man United!

I think berbatov was really not needed in the man utd team. Fergie should not have bought him with that kind of price tag. Fraizer Campbell should not be loan to tottenham for berbatov. He was not even near to average in the derby match. It was a wrong move for united to get him. Don't you guys agree?

Hehe...............with top spot in the EPL table beckoning, i seriously dun think Liverpool will lose. Sry MU fans, ur perfect wk jus won't come true.

Latest posts

Back