looking for unqiue pickups and pickguard

fgl said:
edder wats up with the new avatar?

oh too many people are doing southpark.. to bandwagon'ish.... its like suddenly I'm "memberrrssss" with so many people.

oh and this one?

It was a visual art exhibition at Lasalle, based on thought provoking "PRIVATE PARTS". Plushies, cushions, everything... whooo hoooo.....

Well i am a new and amazingly pls user of da Has-Sound pups.. It's all abt da Tone... :D Thx Shred n Stan is da man. Great pups n cheaper summore now... Thou still gotta spend time on gettin sumthin like shred's viper demo on has-sound... And the Helix is juz heaven man... I got viper n helix.. Hell n heaven in 1 Axe awesome...

heh, isnt this also from couple years back. Thought i saw it in jamtank last time

edder said:
oh and this one?

It was a visual art exhibition at Lasalle, based on thought provoking "PRIVATE PARTS". Plushies, cushions, everything... whooo hoooo.....

hahahah... yeah this was one of my archived avatars...

i still have my "lim peh kah li kong" cigarette smoking man avatar haven display yet!

PatheinRaindropMoe said:
that lim peh ka li kong one look serious and emo that you will put emo bands to shame. The tan hock seng fishball lorry one is good!

HAHAHAA.... that one! dammit.... i lost it already.... one day must go and find... hahaha.... tanhockseng fishballs! hahahahaa.....

crozzfire said:
aiya, i believe some of our softies here can make unique pickguards, right gr3y? :lol:

yo how unique is unique? we can try a star shaped pickguard with 4 humbucker space on a rg! that will be unique rite? haha.. the limitations is the imaginations.. :twisted:

Gr3y

Back