Liverpool FC Thread

Owen and Stevie, brings me to the first ever premier league game I watched.
Looked up more into their history and realized so full of rich culture, supported them all the way, till today, still waiting for the glory of yesterday approach. It's close now, very. ;)

Can I jus check where I can watch and support Liverpool at clubs or something?
The Harry's at Boat Quay is one of the main places? Correct me if I'm wrong or direct me to some places where I can watch with other Liverpool fans together! :)

Emile Heskey brought me t Liverpool,
since he moved on,
i continued supporting liverpool then names like Gerrard and Carragher popped out.
i hope Kuyt does get more playability though.
Torres and keane should take turns.
Kuyt is one of the starplayers i felt of last season.
hopefully gerrard return and no more squabbling in the board.
latest news were of carragher blasting t board and benitez,
you've gotta admit he had a point there.

liverpool won hands down. man u sucked berbatov sucked. go make fun of us, we wont argue.

congratulations on your win and enjoy it. liverpool fully deserved to win and brag abt it.

well,i thought berbatov played well tday for man u.
but did anyone saw riera?
he was flying all aroudn the pitch,
fantastic winger i say:D
today's midfield was awesome packed!

CHEERS FOR LIVERPOOL!:D

Yeah, I was quite surprised with Reira's performance.
Well, we did pretty well without Torres, and Gerrard ( for the majority of the game )

Vidic's red card was a move of stupidity though.

No, that was more of a ref's " I have power, Im going to show it " thing and he was made an example of after Ashely Cole's fiasco with the ref during the last match.

riera is gonna be a big player for pool

definitely alot of skill on the ball and some pace too. did u see his one-touch back heel passes?

just like in the FA cup 5th round, pool won the match by overpowering the midfield. because the way man u play, they start their attacks with their forwards dropping to launch fast counter attacks from deep.

either of the vidic challenges could have been a straight red. for the first howard webb probably thought that rio came back to 'cover' and was considered the last man, but if you had looked at that situation, he was too far wide of robbie keane. given the kind of pace keane has and the position of the players, that was a genuine goalscoring chance, because if he wasn't hacked down he would have gone straight onto goal and there was no way rio could have caught him.

the second was more straightforward, vidic jumped into alonso with a raised elbow that caught his face. i don't know how much more before it would have been considered a straight red.

i think vidic will be suspended for the chelsea game. carrick limped off like a bapok. so chelsea, please finish them off

oh and cheers to man u's berbatov, he looked confident on the ball. he also looked lazy, but that is in the nature of his game. it's ok though, cos when you have rooney and tevez taking turn to play left fullback, you really dont need a striker running all over the place

Riera is such a revelation against the best defence in BPL. Looks like Rafa's got him right this time! :D Keane wasn't too bad too and whoever that was criticizing Kuyt, you sure got him wrong.

KUYT WAS AMAZING! Workhorse and great vision. Pity he didn't score. :/

Mascherano had just shown us yesterday why he was a world-class anchorman. Defending when needed, holding the midfield when needed, giving another edge when attacking... Wow. World-class.

Kudos to Tevez and Berbatov. But I think Berbatov's got to get rid of his lazy habit. He didn't seem as fluid as the rest. But, I'd agree he's the target man that Man U had been looking for so long.

I still find it incredible that without Torres and Gerrard, we still won the game. :D

Latest posts

Back