Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

korg

hi,

we can order those in for you.

kindly call 6345 2053 and let beez know. he'll arrange for them to be ordered in. if it is in stock, it should take only 1-2 days.

prices will be as fair as possible,

as for the clapton parts, just let beez know too. he'll follow up accordingly.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

p.s. we are closed on good friday.

new pedals in!

These pedals just came in: (all brand new)

Expandora Reissue

Guyatone Flip Tremolo

Guyatone Flip Metal Monster

Maxon AD999

Nobels DT-1

Nobels PRE-1

Nobels ODR-1

Regards,

David
Ebenex Music

p.s feel free to drop by to try them out.

Guys, when you go down, check out the Nobels Overdrive.

Pit them against a certain.. coveted green pedal. You'll be surprised.

boom boom...brought my Daisy Rock Dark Star Candy Custom today...saw the Pedaltrains...tried the crunch box...such a tiring day...

hey

today was indeed a tiring day.

no worries though. was a pleasure meeting up with some of you guys. thanks alot for your support!

quite alot of new stuff's in. the pedaltrains, mi audio crunchboxes, the new boss pedals etc.

feel free to drop by anytime!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

yes they have metal muff for sale if i'm not wrong...i just saw it eysterday...might wanna call and check it out..

enquiries

yes, we do have the metal muffs - all 3 variants including the one with top boost.

here are our contact details:

We are located at 50 East Coast Road, #03-17, Roxy Square 2 Shopping Centre. It is right

next to Roxy Mercure Hotel along Marine Parade Road and it is alot easier to come through

the Marine Parade Road overhead bridge (it links straight to the shopping centre)

Operating hours are 11-8pm, Mon to Sat. Tel: 6345 2053 .

You may also PM on soft.

We also have stock for the BOSS TU-2. $138 including GST. I know it is more than what Swee Lee usually sells it for but being a small boutique shop, we are unable to match their prices. Hope you understand.

MI Audio Crunchboxes, Empress Trem also in stock.

See you guys soon!

Regards,

David
Ebenex Music

ehx pedals + pedaltrain

hi,

just an update:

we'd be working closely with li kai from encore! studio at teck chye terrace . a mini ebenex will be set up there selling ehx pedals, 1spot, mi audio, guyatone and pedaltrain.

that should make things easier for those of you living in the the north.

any other studios want to carry some of our pedals? we are open to enquiries. obviously the studio owner gets the best deals! (only for the products we distribute)

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

Back