Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

eh ppl at the west just take a slow drive/ride down la haha... i stay clementi holland area but went down there b4, but stupidly forgot it was clsoed on sundays, but at least got to eat the famous authentic katong laksa! so if ur feeling adventurous yea...

but alvron is a good idea for westies

ebenex do you guys like order in stuff that u dont currently carry? like other brands which require ordering and dont have dealership locally yet, like indyguitarist, menatone, bjf, lovepedal, hermida audio :D :D :D (can collect the zendrive in 2 yrs)

pedals

yes, we are always open to bringing in new brands, if there is enough demand.

any great products to reccomend?

singapore is indeed very small but i guess convenience is a key factor for most people - hence our expansion plans through hook-ups with studios/other boutique shops.

i'll be in touch with alvron soon. stay tune for updates.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

update 19/4

latest - the pedaltrain pro softcase is SOLD OUT.

very limited stock left for the pedaltrain 2 softcase.

i've already ordered 30-40 of each of those. should be here in 3-4 weeks, in time for the june holidays.

i've kept samples so you guys can drop by if you wish to place a pre-order for the pedaltrain pro softcase.

rest of the pedaltrain stock still available!

a BRAND NEW website will be launched in 5 days for www.ebenex.com. going to run a free delivery offer once it launches. stay tuned.

also, we are planning for an ebenex ehx sale and will also be launching monthly specials!

Ebenex Music is located at 50 East Coast Road, #03-17, Roxy Square 2 Shopping Centre. It is right next to Roxy Mercure Hotel along Marine Parade Road and it is alot easier to come through the Marine Parade Road overhead bridge (it links straight to the shopping centre)

Operating hours are 11-8pm, Mon to Sat. Tel: 6345 2053 .

see you guys soon!

regards,

david
ebenex music

NUMBER OF THE BEEZ is back,in full effect,at THE EBENEX!
Just a little rap for my man.When you want to call Janet to endorse Samick?
If you ask me bro,I'll rather endorse the lady herself ha.......
Anyway good to see u back bro.Remember don't play Michael Jackson's Beat It anymore,another fat man might just drop on his back-side then u kana sue...David also kana..ha..ha..ha...

hi,

we do not bring it jackson guitars. i'd say we are focusing primarily on effects for now.

everyone in the shop except for Beez is GAS-ing, Beez is happy with his modded DS-1.

see you guys soon!

regards,

david
ebenex music

p.s. shredcow, softie gathering again?

Gathering?

Hey David,

How about another gathering at Ebenex? Last Saturday of the month again?
Maybe we can organise some product knowledge workshops or something?

Soundwaves Multimedia

Hi David,

Nice shop u have there. I am very happy of what u have down there. U will have my biggest support :D I have a long list for my shopping spree 8O

df: got one sitting rite in davis now lol

ebenex: im quite interested in an indyguitarist plextortion
and would be super cool if u cud order in some lovepedal stuff =)

haha..so many guys tried my greco today and fell in love with it....do give some comments on it if u wish...

Hey DJThugs

Was nice meeting u yday..: ) oh and ur Greco LP rocks!! Nice killer tones, versatile n the neck n feel is sooooo perfect n easy to play on..woooo :p

Hope to bump into u again soon with ur LP..:p

haha..thanks man...glad that u loved it..hope u were still able to play your axe after playing mine..haha...love my action right???LOW LOW LOW!

Haha I wonder if I should lower the action like urs on my Strat..worried abt the fret buzz though if the action was lowered..:p

haha..u can always bring it down to beez..and ask beez if ur strat can get that action thats on my greco..

Back