Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

aha.. the black one. it was out of stock when i came. did you reserve it? i hope the new shipment comes by this sat cos my rc-2 will be in it. yes! :D

What A SHOP !

Serious serious, EBENEX is freakin rockin !
My recording studio is just down the road from Roxy and I just paid them a visit after reading all this. Its great to know that a store like EBENEX is near us easterners.
Our local Guitar Centre. Great people handling it like Rudi and Beez.
I wish everlasting business to EBENEX

Kamal
Sound Advice Recording Studio
www.soundadvice.com.sg

I`m back from Ebenex. And my long awaited Artec Analog delay pedal was in stock. Good thing I dropped by today to collect it. In the meantime, just browsing around and jamming with DJThugs n me n Beez exchanging a few tips hehe. The Artec delay really rocks..: )

l_b2f93da7f3e3da51747f150bb3ad48cb.jpg

Purposely took a pic of myself. U can see Beez in the background. :)

l_f09e9a0328c8ef38107be214fc7d1bae.jpg

Playing a Squier bass n at the same time jamming with DJThugs. :)

Phew. What a day.

Hey Faizal! Didn't know that was you...that's me trying out the Boss Tremolo and the Guyatone Vintage Tremolo in your first pic! :D

Yo Faizal, nice to meet you just now.Thanks for loaning me your Awe-In-One pick (made in Singapore yeah!).

I am the bloke standing beside Beez in the top pic.

Watching Beez sweep while demo-ing his 'Beez-Modded DS-1' really made my day.

Heh....jalanampas is the one with the new toys. I was just trying stuff out but didn't buy anything. It was hard....but I didn't. :lol:

hey faizal, hows that artec delay? can you tell me some specs of it and how it sounds compared to an ad9 or maybe a dd3/6/20

The artec delay is pretty awesome n affordable for the price, being an analog

: )

Never tried the other pedals u mentioned but its warm sounding n u can get anything from 50s echo to 80s U2 delay sounds : )

Specs are below taken from www.artecsound.com

11-SE-ADL.jpg

Hope tat helps : )

Back