Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

ooohh...faizal...u induce a GAS in me on that pedal ^...Damn you :lol: Post soundclips..please..hahah :lol:

I wish I could, Mobius..but I dont have a decent recording device to record clips..:p

Try it at Ebenex..10 of those just came in..n I got one today..so tat makes it 9 left! Hehehe..: P

hey hey..glad to see you guys today at ebenex..i had a fun time jamming with you guys..hope you guys enjoyed yourselves there..haha..shall see you guys soon!

awe-in-1 picks are the way to go! they're awesome picks. kudos to john.

dj thugs: how was the shop today? couldnt come down cause i had a gig at esplanade... feet aching... arm abrasion. what better way to end the night with maggi noodies and watching live soccer...

see you next sat man

ragetone: Got it for $99 for yday only...I ordered this pedal a few weeks back...I think its goin back to the normal price of $129..:)

Dj_Thugs, nice to meet ya yesterday bro. =)

Thanks to David and Beez, the place was cool, in more ways than one. :wink:

haha..nice meeting you too KennethC...lovely Heritage you got there...1 day we should try out both our guitars...u might not like my action though..cos its tooo low..haha..

renavatio: shop was quite busy...but had lotsa fun as usual..my gf came to join me in the late evening..

o ya..just found out..my greco is made in August 1982 Production number 6296..lol...and it was the last batch of Super Real LP Custom High End Models made in the Matsumoku Plant In Japan..lol..

thanks

thanks alot for your support guys!

yes, we still have 9 pieces of the Artec Analog Delays - the usual selling price is $129 but we can cut you guys a special deal - think of it as an extension of our sale on Saturday - $99 each for the remaining 9 pieces.

come grab yours today!

was great seeing so many of you gyys on saturday.

we have quite alot of new stuff coming in and will update accordingly.

we're almost sold out of pedaltrain too so for those of you who are thinking of getting one, feel free to do so ASAP.

next shipment will arrive in 4-6 week's time.

see you guys soon!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

artec se-ad analog delay

yes, we will keep ordering them but the price will go back to $129 after this introductory offer.

8 pieces left!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

p.s. we've just added more new pedals to the shop - come check it out!

update

the voodoo labs distributor is swee lee. if they do bring it in, we'd probably grab a few from them and have it available in our shop.

its pretty hard to order those pp2+ from overseas due to different voltages.

glad to know you like the pedaltrain!

they have sold amazingly well - we're sold out of PT-Pro-SCs and only have 3 pieces of PT-2-SCs left.

new lot should be in 3 weeks.

we're also going to rearrange and tidy things up in the shop today, create a clearance and dedicated used gear corner, more testing points to make things more comfortable for you guys.

it can be very cramped in the shop at times. no worries thought. with your kind support, we should be getting a larger unit very shortly!

new stock, MIJ DS-1, DF-2, DC-2, AMT Tweed Sound, Carl Martin Crunch Drive etc.

rocktron arriving in 8-10 days. peterson in 6 days. red witch anytime now. amt early next month.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

bump..any updates on new pedals??been bored recently..so much stuff going on in camp..just wanna lie low and whack on my guitar

update - SALE

Pedaltrain PT-2 SC and PT-Pro SC are both Out of Stock!

Stock coming in approx 3 weeks time. There should still be 1 last PT-Pro SC at Li Kai's studio - Encore! studio at Teck Chye Terrace.

Thanks so much for the support!

Whole lot of offers in the shop - esp USED gear. we got approx 30 used pedals and wish to clear them ASAP.

10% off ehx, 10% off hbe, 10% off Pedaltrain hardcases - limited time only!

More offers in-store.

Our aim is to try and clear as much stock in the shop as possible to make room for more goodies to come!

Drop by to work out deals with us!

Thanks.

Regards,

David
Ebenex Music

nice to finally see beez's new workplace. Very cosy corner in roxy i must say.
I did up the P2 yesterday and my pedal board is looking really neat. thanks ebenex!

looking forward to more good stuff from you guys ah...

Yo david! Im afraid to come down to your shop man!!! Im afraid i will buy something everytime i come down. :lol:

Back