Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

hey david you guys are the FULLTONE DEALERS? are you guys bringing in the fulltone 69? man i want one but misse says his next shipment will be in 5-6 months time..

shredrat: yea they do have it..was there when sumone was tryin out that effects..

BTW..thanks david for the 1 for 1 swap for the hardcase. :D

awww... thats rly too bad, i think 295 is rly kinda ex
anyway the ocd just fell by 20USD to 160USD on their webbie so hopefully ebenex will sell it at that rate

160usd + 15usd for shipping shd be ard 260+sgd, not mentioning the rates dealers get

i just got mine at the usual misse rate, its totally worth it man. and im playing on an SS amp until i get a valve jr, which i think the ocd will excel more in boosting a tube amp. oh and ebanex do you guys have any epi VJs or could you guys bring them in?

heh, but dealers need to make some money outta the biz they are doing. A biz a biz, even though friendly friend price, must let dealer earn their money, if not, its pointless to do biz and taking advantage of dealer...

actually if buying over net is cheaper, might as well buy from there. If wanna buy from local dealers, they deserved to earn some..

hi,

the artec analog delay is SOLD OUT. Next lot should be coming in about 2 weeks time.

As for Fulltone, we are official dealers and will sell it the same price as Misse.

we'd be ordering the entire range of Fulltone, including the OCD.

the digitech whammy is also in stock. 6 pieces of MI Audio Crunchboxes left.

see you guys soon!

regards,

david
ebenex music

bump bump..i just got back from 2 days of tiring work at camp..gonna head down to ebenx tommorow i think..its great being there too david!

Roxy Square. drop at paya lebar mrt. Cross over to Singapore post. Theres a bustop there. Take 135 or 76 all the way to parkway parade. there,ll be an overhead bridge. go up the bridge and turn left. walk around a bit and head up the escalator. well basically once you,re in that building , ebenex isnt that hard to find. Cos most of the stores there ( no offence to anyone ) look dead.

ohhh thank u spider....hey how much do u guys sell e digitech whammy? coz i might wanna head down to try it out one of these days :D

anyway the ocd just fell by 20USD to 160USD on their webbie so hopefully ebenex will sell it at that rate

160usd + 15usd for shipping shd be ard 260+sgd, not mentioning the rates dealers get

a business is still a business and whatever price they set is up to them as they deem fit/necessary. your calculations are based on a consumer's point of view. take into consideration extra costs like shipping and all the taxes businesses have to fork out. You have to see the bigger picture.

nysk...US$175 is already S$265 at current exchange rates...but take note most banks and credit cards charge above the official exhange rates...so u can expect at least us$175 x 1.54 = S$270

update

hi,

i've noted that there is indeed a price drop on the fulltone ocd. not sure if misse will sell any cheaper than $295 though. there is no point in undercutting him.

then again, when the fulltones are in, we can have a mini ebenex sale/softie gathering again.

i've placed a pretty huge order of everything so there should be enough for everyone.

we're taking pre-orders too for fulltone. pm or email ebenex@gmail.com or call the shop at 63452053. same prices as misse. (at least for now)

stock due in approx 5-6 weeks.

red witch and hbe big d due to arrive in 3 days.

see you guys soon!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

ahh. hey david, any ETA on the fulltones? i went down to the shop today and MAN it was packed, think i saw the rocktron pedals come in? or something else i dont remember.

such a hard decision.. epi vj or 69 fuzz...

Back