Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

Almost went down today, then decided against and went to peninsula and plaza sing. What did i miss this time =(

welll...the rocktrons are in...i am in love with the rocktron rampage & Tri Wah!!!i want it sooo bad!haha..

Rockrons

Rocktron pedals are in - a total of 19 types of pedals - rocktron hush, banshee, tsunami chorus etc.

we are selling them for only $115 and up! Most of the pedals are only $115 each.

we brought in ALOT. priced to go!

$10 off all Rocktron pedals for this Saturday i.e. today only!

Come down to try it out. i'd say most of these pedals represent EXCELLENT value for money!

fulltone to come in approx 5-6 weeks. ocds should be in sooner.

pedaltrain coming again in 2 weeks!

we also rearranged the shop to make it slightly more spacious and comfortable. thanks to beez and lester for their valuable input.

special thanks to djthugs too for helping out.

10$ off ehx, hbe, pedaltrain hc, t-rex still on! while stock lasts!

see you guys tomorrow!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

i'd also be calling all those who placed pre-orders for rocktrons with us.

taking pre-orders for amt, fulltone,xotic and pedaltrain.

kindly pm or email ebenex@gmail.com if you are interested.

forgot to add, red witch pedals coming on tuesday and godyke power-alls in a week's time.

thanks!

david
ebenex music

Wat a day at ebenex...beez changed my pickups for me on my fender strat n I just hanged around the shop..went for lunch with the rest n came back for a while b4 I finally called it a day hehe...tiring..:)

I had this ocean pacific black t shirt with I think its some guitar player picture on it... and then I had this... no wait...

I was playing my USACG guitar. The one that well, looked like a custom guitar, all natural colours, floyd rose, HSS. Was there 2pm to 3-ish.

haha.. met subversion for dunnoe how many times @ different locations..

played around with the Rocktron pedals & analysing it with DjThugs..

The Rampage distortion is real good.. Would have swooped it if I hadn't reserve a Moen Violent Metal @ G77.. darn!!

For the kinda pricing, these Rocktrons are ultimate bang for bucks!! DjThugs got 3 of em' dammit!!

Heys neuro182..nice to meet ya...n yea Mr DJThugs is the 1st to get his hands on the rocktron rampage dist...hehe...but overall, the shop looks a bit spacious now :)

Oh really? I was there too during that time..which amp were u playing on?

I was playing on some fender amp near to the store entrace...

Then later I went behind to play with the totally toneful Marshall Zakk Wylde Signature MG microstack!

Yeap, I wear specs... had a natural coloured guitar with me.

And i think that guy with the marshall amp by the entrance was neuro.

Back