Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

Wow.....

Sounds happening at Ebenex.....

So DJThugs really get the Rampage Distortion...infact he is the first to try out that and commented that it real good stuff.... :D

hahaha..where got solo...anyway..had a fun time with you guys man...sorry for the late post man...am at my gf's house now...can't get to play my new pedals!! (Rocktron Rampage Distortion,Rocktron Deep Blue Chorus & Rocktron Short Timer Delay) :( ...can't wait to get home tmr and slam on it...hahaha...TIME TO GO ANALOG MAN!...the rocktrons made my decision that analogs are power la.. :D

leecs : glad you loved my super low action that many do not know of :twisted:..i think it's the lowest you've ever seen or felt on a lp right?haha glad to see u too..lovely JS you got there..hang out again!:supz:

faizal_rocks : :smt038 good too see you there too bro..glad you enjoyed the "jamming" haha...time to grab the Rocktron Rampage man!!

Neuro182 : bro...dun wait la..go Rampage with me la...its so power...why u angry that i bought 3 rocktrons?haha..love my new set-up.. *ps : you like your "cousin" siaz...haha...("internal ebenex joke") :smt023

Shredcow : glad you liked the Rampage...It was nice to get an opinion from you too..

sleepykitty : are you the guy i served with the tremolo in the early part of the afternoon?

guitarlover : who are you bro?do i know you?

Subversion : glad that i got to have some opinions & advices from you...glad that you liked my guitar too...see you soon bro!

Last But Not Least ...

Ebenex : thanks to David and Beez for letting me be the first to try the Rocktrons & also helping me in the deciding of which pedals man..Really appreciate your help & patience man..Brendan Brute Force to the Rescue! :smt066

in all due fairness, some of the Rocktron pedals are misses. to interested parties- try them before you buy, nevermind the fanciful names; hearing is believing.

renavatio : thanks arh...cannot help it...being surrounded by pedal freaks and gassing freaks all the time has influenced me..."welcome to the analog side"

heres the pics i promised the guys at ebenex...

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

(Left to Right)

1982 MIJ Greco '57 reissue Les Paul Custom Black Beauty > Rocktron Short Timer Delay > Rocktron Deep Blue Chorus > Rocktron Rampage Distortion > Ibanez TB25R > 2006 Daisy Rock DarkStar Rock Candy Custom

update - 13 may

hey,

glad to know you guys enjoyed yourselves yesterday. thanks alot for the continued support!

was great to meet up with some of you guys too.

we sold quite a number of Rocktrons yesterday and guess at the price of $115 each for most models, they represent excellent VALUE FOR MONEY!

for those of you considering a $100+ pedal, i'd suggest you drop by to try the Rocktrons or Artecs - some of them do sound pretty good.

softie gathering at the end of the month??

anyway, here's our latest update:

pedaltrain will be shipping out on wednesday - we ordered another 70 pedalboards so there should be enough for everyone - here in 2-3 weeks

red witch due on tuesday - we'll be selling them for pretty good prices - stay tuned

peterson strobostomp vs-2 - 2 pieces left, MI Audio crunchboxes, 4 pieces left

hbe big d coming tomorrow.

$99 artec analog delays coming in 2 weeks.

new ehx stock coming in 2 weeks.

still taking preorders for fulltone, xotic and any of the abovementioned products.

our new website, www.ebenex.com is LIVE. 31 brands of effects offered there - still a works in progress though - everything should be running 100% by end June

-
djthugs - nice pedalboard! i bet you're the first person with a rocktron only pedal setup. didn't know you can solo.

subversion - as with every brand, some pedals are hits, some are misses - as official distributors, sometimes (like in this case), we got no choice but to order everything. then again, never try, never know.

shredcow, subversion, sleepykitty, neuro182, faizal and everyone else- thanks for dropping by!

see you all soon!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

nah... nothing wrong with the Rocktrons, in fact, i'm re-trying them with one of my guitars to hear some differences (if any). this will be done come term break, more time to lim kopi with Beez also... :drinkers:

the Artec units are definitely value-for-money stuff. in fact, i bought one already. if you think Behringer could have been less shoddy with their pedals because there are good tones in there anyway, it's what Artec has to offer. David sir- would be e-mailing you Artec stuff soon...

PS: everyone in favour of an Ebenex sposored thread, say aye!!

quote jalanampas:

AYE for Ebenex sponsored thread!

Easier to keep track of the latest from the hottest store in the east!

this is the intention actually...

Back