Ebenex Music welcomes Beez !

update 17 may 06

glad to know you guys are so eager to come down. got to work harder to bring in more good stuff for you all to try and hopefully, buy.

we'd be bringing in alot of new artec stuff, including the power brick, wahs, eqs etc. they will be from the same SE series (the black, MXR sized ones) launched this year. alot of those pedals do sound pretty good and at $85+, represent top value for money.

that sorts of clashes with rocktron but then again, the more choice the better?

as of today, we also accept CREDIT CARDS! - Visa and Mastercard - 6 months and 12 months instalment plans (min $500 total purchase) are available!

that should help with your GAS-ing needs. imagine getting your dream pedal and paying only e.g. $3 a day for it over 6 or 12 months.

we have TOO many used pedals in store. i.e. 40+ pedals - theres alot of good stuff so drop by and we'll work out special deals for you on those.

10% off hbe, t-rex, tc electronic, protone, ehx promo on till end of the month!

see you guys soon!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

thanks

thanks for the support guys! hopefully the dedicated forum will be able to serve you guys a whole lot better.

feel free to drop by anytime!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

Hey, congrats man! Nice to see a dedicated section for Ebenex. Ths shop's starting to feel like me 2nd home now...what with going back and forth all the time!

hey

no problem.

you are always welcome to drop by anytime!

see you soon!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

Hi David,

I see that u have AMT pedals listed in ur new website.
Wat are range of AMT pedals u bringin in ?
How's the price ?
Thanx

Ooohhh..a special section for Ebenex! Ebenex is like my 2nd home too..like punjangga says...hahaha..hope to drop by the shop for a new dist pedal either this Sat or this coming Mon : )

Gona bring my whole gear along : )

hey faizal, looking forward to catch up with you again. hope you are still enjoying your artec analog delay.

as for amt, we'd be ordering the entire range. prices will be, as fair as we can set them.

thanks!

regards,

david
ebenex music

as of today, we also accept CREDIT CARDS! - Visa and Mastercard - 6 months and 12 months instalment plans (min $500 total purchase) are available!

Hey David you guys don't bring in amps do you. Cause with this I think I'd be shitting my pants now eager to order an amp.

:smt073

AMT

AMT is due end June.

apologies for the slight delay. we chose to bring in the 2nd lot of pedaltrains over AMT.

pedaltrains due in a week.

thanks for your patience and kind understanding!

feel free to pre-order with us if you like to reserve one. we'd call you once it arrives.

thanks.

As usual wat a day at Ebenex...brought my Strat n pedalbag along..was looking for a new dist pedal...tried out the artec blues OD but not enough kick so I tried the artec soloist dist n wow, I love the sound..sounds thick n crunchy...so I got the soloist dist :) another artec pedal to my pedal line up : )

what a tiring day...saw so many nice axes that came for repair...glad some guys loved my action of my lp...hi to all who i met today at the shop..

hi, i would like to ask david (right? haha) if there are any crunch boxes left. and how much are those per piece. as well as ds1? mij and mit. would like to try them out sometime soon. looking for a dist unit that would suit my taste! :lol:

just to clarify after today - re_unknown is nothing related to me :lol:

DjThugs & I started some weird re_unknown joke and I hope nobody took it seriously haha..

stock

glad you guys enjoyed yourselves today at the shop. heard that it was PACKED. sales was alright too.

we have stock of the MI Audio Crunchbox - 3 pieces left - it is going for $199 each.

we've also got 3 MIJ DS-1s. $180 each - 2 of those come with original box and manual.

mit ds-1s are currently out of stock.

heard that someone sent in a richie sambora strat for servicing. beez is going to be BUSY on Monday.

so far, the Artec and Rocktron pedals are still top sellers. we also have high hopes for the upcoming AMT pedals.

pedaltrain due VERY shortly.

see you guys soon.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

hey DjThugs, faizal_rocks and neuro182, i was the one who tried all your axes yesterday. great stuff. still can't decide which i prefer. strats or les pauls :?

will definitely be dropping by again soon, but this time probably with my acoustic for beez to setup :p

Back